Diablo® III

Act1 Inferno Build

I have a lvl 60 Monk that I just don't enjoy in Inferno, so I'm rolling a WD. By readin the forums, you'd think I made the worst decision in the world. I like to think I'm not wrong like that. So through my reading I've learned quite a bit. Some things which may be helpful.

I will always be playing with a tanking Monk. I'll never play alone on this char.
I'm just hitting 60 (should do it tonight) and my gear is horrible. I have about 1.3 mil in the bank, so I'm guessing I won't get a ton of excellent gear.

So here's my questions.

1. What should I focus on in my gear build?
2. is this trait build out what you would expect or want from someone who will be behind a tanker?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#PfQeRk!hUb!acZcZc
Reply Quote
Mass Int, you don't need vitality. Especially not for act 1 just avoid damage.
I have 53k dps and 11.5k hp I do good in Inferno.
Reply Quote
Thanks. When you build out your stats, is what I have similar? I'm guessing it's a glass cannon approach, so DPS and low Mana drain is the goal.
Reply Quote
load up on intel. Try the Leaping spider build that was mentioned in this forums by Conceitedlol. Tried i tout last night with a barb tanking. Works very well for staying out of LOS still doing damage.

Oh and you'll need to switch out a few skills for more snares and crowd control. I recommend spirit walk, GOTD and Horrify
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]