Diablo® III

Prepaid Visa and RMAH

Hey all,

Was just wondering if we could use prepaid visa cards (like those you can purchase at Woolies or whatever) to get funds into our B.net accounts?

Also, if that is indeed a possible option, are we able to load in the money as USD rather than AUD?
Reply Quote
Um im pretty sure it would work. All Visa cards should be accepted by anyone advertising Visa support (its the rule that Visa puts on merchants).

To change the currency, on the page where you load B.net funds, there is a link towards the bottom that lets you change the currency from AUD to USD.
Reply Quote
Nope, my prepaid American Express Card did not work.... So annoying. :[
Reply Quote
What if you pay via Visa to your PayPal, then use that to pay for it? I would suspect PayPal supports more cards...

Or just bank A/C transfer to PayPal, no need for a card in the first place.
Reply Quote
I have i prepaid visa to and i wanna get diablo 3 can i use the card the purchase>
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
No surprise that prepaid AMEX doesn't work, AMEX generally has issues with allot of things.

I know debit Visa cards work without an issue so I assume a prepaid Visa would. Visa is accepted by allot more then AMEX.

If you have the card already retro give it a try, if it works let us know here if it doesn't nothing bad will happen it just won't be able to be processed.
Reply Quote
well i used a prepaid visa it said accepted and then the funds in gold never showed up in my account or in the spot to send it to your stash
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure that it works with paypal. Purchased some stuff from blizz store using one.
Reply Quote
12/26/2012 12:50 PMPosted by NicoKat
well i used a prepaid visa it said accepted and then the funds in gold never showed up in my account or in the spot to send it to your stash

exact same thing just happened to me
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
01/21/2013 11:00 AMPosted by MoneyMitch

exact same thing just happened to me

Depending on the amount of gold you bought it can take up to 72 hours for it to get approved and arrive in the completed tab.
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Reply Quote
12/26/2012 12:50 PMPosted by NicoKat

I got the exactly same problem, anything got solved for you? Did they gave your money back at least?
I hope it will we fine in a month...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]