Diablo® III

No... I dont want to blink

Inferno - Act 2 completed - Don't purchase anything from AH

I'm tired of Fists of Thunder - Thunderclap blinking me toward my target even while I am holding down shift...
This is dam annoying when fighting Molten / Plague / Desci packs.
Even when it's aimed up so you land in front of the guy you still have a high chance of landing in the painpool.

Don't use Thunderclap you say? I'm trying to maximize my damage / spirit regen while maintaining a tanky build... Guess its back to Keen Eye.

Shift = I don't want to move AT ALL.

Please and thank you
Reply Quote
Use deadly reach against those mobs then. I run FoT and Deadly Reach and find them very useful on the same build.
Reply Quote
I use FoT Lightning Flash atm. :3

I like it a lot. Shift works perfectly with it too. ^_^

I still get my Knock backs and hella fast AS. Plus I get some Evasion Boost.
Don't get me wrong I love Thunder Clap, I just don't think my gear//build compliments it enough yet.
Reply Quote
I use FoT:TC and DR: Foresight. Magical.
Reply Quote
14 Gnome Mage
This is really the single greatest quality of life change I think they could make, and I fear it is going to be years before they get around to it. Shift prevents moving towards your enemy, so it should prevent "dashing" towards them or teleporting towards them too. The craziest part is that even if you dont have a "target" and just fire off in a direction, if an enemy is in range (and even if they're not in range of the hit, but close enough) you teleport in that direction.

On top of that it seems obvious that Keen Eye is overbudget, and poorly designed. We shouldn't be choosing runes that increase our total effective health by 50% (which keen eye does at 6k armor, scaling up from there). Rune choices should never be that substantial, and there are two other runes that are 20% armor and 20% resists with no more uptime really.

For those reasons I end up playing with what I consider the most deadly-boring playstyle/spirit generator instead of the one I enjoy the most.
Edited by Soulcakeduck#1422 on 6/14/2012 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Edited by Soulcakeduck#1422 on 6/14/12 11:55 PM (PDT)
This is really the single greatest quality of life change I think they could make, and I fear it is going to be years before they get around to it. Shift prevents moving towards your enemy, so it should prevent "dashing" towards them or teleporting towards them too. The craziest part is that even if you dont have a "target" and just fire off in a direction, if an enemy is in range (and even if they're not in range of the hit, but close enough) you teleport in that direction.

On top of that it seems obvious that Keen Eye is overbudget, and poorly designed. We shouldn't be choosing runes that increase our total effective health by 50% (which keen eye does at 6k armor, scaling up from there). Rune choices should never be that substantial, and there are two other runes that are 20% armor and 20% resists with no more uptime really.

For those reasons I end up playing with what I consider the most deadly-boring playstyle/spirit generator instead of the one I enjoy the most.

It may be a very, very good rune, but you don't see all players using it. There are many, many successful monks in Inferno, including myself, who don't use Keen Eye. I even use DR with a different rune. Therefore it's not overpowered.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]