Diablo® III

Who said monk was underpowered..

check out this video i dont think other classes can do this

Monk solo - Rakanoth Inferno, No equip (naked)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5VziivcbsY
Reply Quote
in before other posts..

I'm sure they'll just post that this and that can do this and that. LOL

Also, they'll post about how you should do it on other mobs as well if not, it makes it invalid.

Honestly.. if you ever get tired of playing D3, go to forums for some lolposts ;)

Nice find though :D
Reply Quote
looks like a somebody running around to me, doesnt look op at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

yeah, I call BS. The damage on our skills is based off of % weapon damage - his SSS wouldn;t even be hurting him at all with no weapons - he has fist weapons in his hands. Also, he's only wearing the gear that can be dyed with Disappearing Dye or that's invisible anyway, otherwise none of his skills would even scratch Rakanoth unless he's doing it in Normal.

No matter what, this is simply not possible. If he was really doing it naked he would have opened his inventory during the fight to show it off.
Reply Quote
dumb
Reply Quote

yeah, I call BS. The damage on our skills is based off of % weapon damage - his SSS wouldn;t even be hurting him at all with no weapons - he has fist weapons in his hands. Also, he's only wearing the gear that can be dyed with Disappearing Dye or that's invisible anyway, otherwise none of his skills would even scratch Rakanoth unless he's doing it in Normal.

No matter what, this is simply not possible. If he was really doing it naked he would have opened his inventory during the fight to show it off.

8:45 his inventory is open my friend... ;) And at 8:44 you can see that the ilvl. of the drop is 60, that I only drops at inferno I belive.
Edited by Sraffa#1898 on 6/15/2012 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We have Instant Karma on Serenity, dealing back 50% of damage dealt back to the source. Maybe that's why?

MoH for Breathing and Spirit Regen, we also have SSS just to stun maybe for that matter.

If he knows Rakanoth that well, it's not impossible to do so.

Even Magdha's movements were so predictable, this might be do-able in that area too.
Reply Quote
all he did was run around and kill him by using Serenity - instant karma rune to reflect his hits
Reply Quote
Oh look another video showing how flawed Rakanoth's AI is. Going to be real fun when Blizzard inevitably fixes his AI.
Reply Quote
zzz
Edited by Ashent#6277 on 6/15/2012 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I guess Rakanoth never spawns his adds if you're far away from him?
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Ralamus
all he did was run around and kill him by using Serenity - instant karma rune to reflect his hits

And it worked.
Reply Quote

Somebody needs to go re-read what runes are available for serenity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

8:45 his inventory is open my friend... ;) And at 8:44 you can see that the ilvl. of the drop is 60, that I only drops at inferno I belive.

I stopped watching it after about 3 minutes - and no, it could have been Hell, too. they're rare, but ilvl 60 drops in Hell. You can get ilvl 61 drops in Act 4 of Hell, actually.

W/E - it's still doesn't prove anything. Bosses are the easy part of Inferno. Anyone who's been in there knows that. If I HAD to bet my life on fighting either Rakanoth or a random act 4 elite pack, I'd take Rakanoth every single time. I think absolutely every monk would.

What does this prove again?
Reply Quote
Wow, quite impressive. Not really OP, just smart play from the player :)

To all the people QQing and saying "pfff go take blues" ... You need to !@#$ing lighten up guys. What the %^-* is wrong with you ? Can't you enjoy just watching video without QQing about how hard you guys have it with blues ? This kill was definitely impressive and require timing and knowledge of the fight. If you think it's that easy, post a video of you doing it or gtfo.
Edited by zyriana#1731 on 6/15/2012 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]