Diablo® III

Stat Weight, Inferno Act III

Looking for some input from the Monks that can clear siegebreaker runs and up.

What I believe is the baseline. What I have seen and been told. Plz comment if you have a differant view or experiance.

BASELINE FOR INFERNO ACT III

1. Armor
2. HP
3. Resist
4. Movement Speed
5. DPS

Armor: 6000
HP: 40,000
Resist: 600 (all)
Movement Speed: 12%
DPS: 10k

I really want to see if this is accurate or completely off base. Once again this is just what I believe the BASELINE for Act III Inferno stats could be.
Reply Quote
Reserved
Reply Quote
You need to take into other factors into account such as..

APS
Life on hit
Life per spirit spent
Reply Quote
Looking for some input from the Monks that can clear siegebreaker runs and up.

What I believe is the baseline. What I have seen and been told. Plz comment if you have a differant view or experiance.

BASELINE FOR INFERNO ACT III

1. Armor
2. HP
3. Resist
4. Movement Speed
5. DPS

Armor: 6000
HP: 40,000
Resist: 600 (all)
Movement Speed: 12%
DPS: 10k

I really want to see if this is accurate or completely off base. Once again this is just what I believe the BASELINE for Act III Inferno stats could be.

hmm to be frank your are like a spounge, the fat boy with a mace, easily 1 hit kill you, with your armour, and resist. and the siege breaker three hit combo will also kill u easily. and 1 charge also will kill you. dps 10k take u forever to kill an elite, and you will have to keep kiting and kite, and kite and kite.
for me base to line to at least play decently in act 3 is, 30k dps, 8k armour, 800 resist, 30k life, 2.5 aps, and 1000 loh
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 6/15/2012 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 10:55 AMPosted by MINIKONG
for me base to line to at least play decently in act 3 is, 30k dps, 8k armour, 800 resist, 30k life, 2.5 aps, and 1000 loh

I have worse stats than this, no LOH, and can kill SB with 5 stacks of NV just fine. Elites are harder than SB for sure, and you shouldn't get hit by anything from SB if you play it right, aside from his grab move (which doesn't do much damage anyways).
Reply Quote
Ideally I want to give players a goal to hit as far as a MIN stats to enter Act III inferno to siegebreaker. Blind intrupts his triple strike and with 12%Movement Speed you can beat him taking min damage. I know the damage is low, but with the 48%dmg+ from Mantra (granted thats a skill and pref) you can kill him within a decent time frame.

You guys think thats the order of defensive skills to get?

APS, Life on hit,Life per spirit spent

Do you think those are REQUIRED for a MIN stat?
if so what amount? and where should i rank them?
I do relize those stats are very good
Reply Quote
You probably need a upgraded weapon. You don't have to be tanky to kill seigebreaker.. just avoid his hits and run back in when he does the stomp. Save your blind for the very last second he stomps because he will have to do it again when interupted. This gives you a long dps window period. BUY NEW WEAPONS!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]