Diablo® III

Ever worth crafting exalted flesh rippers?

100 Undead Priest
I made 2, but for 132k ea + mats they are not cheap. First one:

513 dps
53% crit
socket
150 vit
6% plague of toads

I'll have to check ah on this one, might get my money back but the 2nd was beyond terrible, vendo-crap.

Has anybody gotten a 900+ dps weapon out of this?
Reply Quote
not worth crafting until 1.03 comes out and the cost drops for crafting
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
06/15/2012 08:35 AMPosted by Muchisimo
not worth crafting until 1.03 comes out and the cost drops for crafting

from the notes i've seen from blizzard only 1-59 costs will be lowered. no mention of making level 60 gear less expensive or mildly useful. if you've got another source that says diferently would you mind linking it?

so frustrating, takes me about 2 hours to farm 130k gold, and the absolute JUNK that i crafted with a level 60 recipe is beyond disgusting.

thanks!
Reply Quote
Flesh ripper is one tier below the veil piercer in terms of ceremonial knives, right? The possibly top end damage is probably not high enough to be worth gambling on.
Reply Quote
And don't forget to add in the cost of the mats - if you sold them on AH that would up the cost to ~300k or more (price fluctuates a lot). I don't think gambling on a ilvl 62 weapon will EVER be worth it. You have to have perfect dmg mods (which are rare) to even get a capable weapon. You have better luck with armor slots as they have much more flexibility in what a "good" item has to have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]