Diablo® III

Fists of thunder : thunderclap rune

90 Night Elf Druid
I learned from the wizard that "teleport" means you can skip past obstacles and enemies up to a certain distance. It wasn't even about pathing distance. It is about straight line distance. You can save a lot of time.

I learned from this rune that "teleport" means straight line up until anything you cannot already walk on.

Which is it Blizzard? Do your programmers even talk to each other?

You should say "rush" or "bum rush" or "run" or "charge". Those all are better matches for the description of this rune.
Reply Quote
One is teleport through the ether to a location 35y away, the other is teleport to the TARGET!!!!! is it that hard to understand honestly?

One says through the ether the other just say teleport. Come on keep up with teleport technology ffs.
Edited by Falic#1218 on 6/15/2012 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Falic
One is teleport through the ether to a location 35y away, the other is teleport to the TARGET!!!!! is it that hard to understand honestly?

YES AND I WILL MAKE A THREAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING I CAN THINK OF.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]