Diablo® III

Everyone who has been banned for the RMAH

(Locked)

Let's post our issues together so that blizzard will notice this.
-------------------------------------------------
Account
Amphidream@hotmail.com
PRODUCT LEVEL
Diablo® III Collector’s Edition
ACCOUNT STATUS
SUSPENDED
REGION
Global
DIABLO III AUCTION HOUSE
BANNED

I bought several items from the RMAH and was banned immediately.
Product Level

Diablo® III Standard Edition

Account Status

Suspended

Region

Global

Diablo III Auction House

Banned

Bought a 12$ 2h with your own currency
90 Blood Elf Rogue
PRODUCT LEVEL
Diablo® III Standard Edition
ACCOUNT STATUS
SUSPENDED
REGION
Global
DIABLO III AUCTION HOUSE
BANNED

I bought 5 items. Banned on the 5th. Credit card approved, Bliz cancelled them. 7 years with WoW no problems. Terrible service, no contact or information. Just suspend the AH and at least let us play if your system is not ready for use.
"This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked."

That is all i got
I got banned for purchasing items on RMAH and this is the 2nd time being ban, this morning i purchased 4 items which required review, 3 of them got through, and 1 didnt! then instantly my account got locked.... but my bank approved these purchases, i even phoned the bank and specifically told them not to block blizzard entertainment...
06/15/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Superunknown
"This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked."

Same here
Bought two items on Tuesday, instantly banned. Spent 1:45 on hold to find out I can only appeal through ticket. Sent ticket, waited a day for response, told me my account was compromised (it was not, I have an authenticator), they asked for ID, sent ID, waited a day for response, account unlocked.

This morning I buy one RMAH item, instantly banned AGAIN. WTF. Sent ticket with ID this time. This is stupid blizzard. I understand you have to protect yourself but gimme a break. I jump through all your hoops, have my authenticator, even pre-deposited funds this time instead of using the credit card. How are we supposed to use the RMAH when we just get banned instantly?

Just curious anyone else who got banned, are you logging in from multiple computers? I have a home desktop, laptop and work desktop and I log in from all 3. I wonder if this flagged me somehow.
ME TOO SAME PROBLEM USE RMAH BUYING a 15.04USD Wrist GOT LOCKED

Can anyone tell me how to do?I've submitted a ticket.I use their own dollars to buy a 15.04 of the wrist, after the payment is not received the goods and system refund. Rescinded after locking my account. Request the help of an administrator!TICKET No: US27933477Help in Battle net dollars to buy equipment for 82USD, purchasing things have to lock my account. Some can not be justified as a buyer! That who dares to buy things, buy things on lock account.TAG: WalenWin # 1627Management to help me to ask, given a reasonable explanation.If the system is flawed as a player who loves Diablo 3, or error to my account is locked, please give a reasonable explanation!Thanks a lots The system may be imperfect! But if doubt RMAH transaction:Source of fundingEquipment sourcesOr lead to system errorsAnd many other issuesYou can lock the cash and gold coins auction, ban account the role and to any transaction. But can not but play the game!From the player or the system can have a buffering time. Than lock the account to the friendly.If identified use BUG damage to other players in the behavior, and then lock the accounts no later than ah.If the lock not to play the game, this punishment is too serious!Upstairs is a failure of the customer service business case. Therefore lead to lose a lot of players. We all know, not playing! This is one of the highest level of punishment.
I have never been able to access the RMAH, says banned call customer service...I have no idea why. Submitted a ticket, waited two days and the response was check the knowledge base. Most pathetic .
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Has anyone banned had a response to a ticket? I am going on on 2 days no response.

I mean really 98 minutes queue time on the technical service hotline (and its long distance offshore) and the customer service line just boots you since it is full.

How about some extended customer service hours to help out?
Now the real question is did you use pay pal or credit cards
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked.

for winning 1 item.... thats what i get.
Edited by onslaught#1130 on 6/15/2012 4:58 PM PDT
I was also banned for purchasing an item worth $30, although I have sold items worth more than those. I paid/received money via PayPal, so blizzard has already taken so much $$ from 15% transfer to PayPal. Submitted ticket a day and a half ago, still nothing.

auction-house related issue; great going not being able to separate fraudulent activities vs real people's activities.
I'm pissing angry as well because the exact same thing happened to me after purchasing 3 items from AH.

I have been looking forward to play the game over the weekend and all I want now are refunds for all purchases including the game itself after reading how long it took for Blizzard to respond.

What an incredible failure in customer service.
exact same thing to me. I pre-deposited 200 dollar to my blizzard account, then tried to bought a 27 dollar pants. After that my account got banned for more than 20 years. Got a ticket response after 1 day to tell me to fill out a form and submit my id.
So apparently they are only banning people for buying, but not selling? Interesting.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]