Diablo® III

Failure to pull the trigger...

So I found a pair of monk boots last night on the AH for 1mil with the following stats:

189 Dex
97 Vit
48 Phys Res
47 All Res
+298 Armor

I was about to buy it then told myself to keep looking for another minute...minute passed, realized how big of a steal that was and went to buy it..."That item as been sold".

OH BLOW ME LAME !@#$ WTFF HELL SLAP MY %^- AND CALL ME SALLY *!@#TTTT!

Edit: Meant boots, not pants.
Edited by ChampAzural#1230 on 6/15/2012 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh my bad you still interested? If so price is 1.5mil 8D

Kidding aside happens to me all the time.... I have learned pull the trigger first resell if they don't work out.
Reply Quote
Wait isn't phys resist excluded from the one with everything perk?
Reply Quote
i don't know where this rumor started, but no, it is not EXCLUDED. It works just like all the others.
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Grayle
Wait isn't phys resist excluded from the one with everything perk?

No, the wording definitely makes you think that. But it's all resists.

06/15/2012 12:45 PMPosted by ChampAzural
i don't know where this rumor started, but no, it is not EXCLUDED. It works just like all the others.

It's the grammar they chose on the tool tip. It says it only works for elemental resistances.
Edited by OaXlin#1817 on 6/15/2012 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh I guess if I had actually learned to read I would have believed that too, but my dumb !@# just saw OWE and was like wooot! phys res lets do it! rofl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]