Diablo® III

100k dps NO SS **UPDATED** due to ias nerf

You must be scared !@#$less of the ias nerf.
Reply Quote
OP i think your build is interesting. i am not sure i agree with having 3 escape mechanisms, because if the point of your build is to pump out near infinite discipline then chaining SS becomes a possibility. and that makes ROV less effective theoretically. still i think i'll play around with it

i am curious, though, how long it takes you to clear A3 from the second heart, which i think is the tougher run than pony/SB.
Reply Quote

http://i.imgur.com/gEQVc.jpg

Link to how badass the char looks =p

You're clashing.
Reply Quote
Definition of glass cannon lol. 4k hp
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Kawin

I'm actually not. All my AS items have dex and crit chance on them, except for rings which will have dex soon. Are my Boj Anglers gonna get nerfed? Probably. But items with IAS Crit Chance Dex Crit damage will still be best in slot items regardless.
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Kawin

Also, with a 3.63 attack speed, what's the nerf gonna bring me down to, 3.0? I'm not really that scared.
Reply Quote
Bump for updated info.
Reply Quote
Still can't get this to front of page O_o.
Reply Quote
to get 3.53 APS you've sacrificed dex, crit damage and crit chance

you would have much better effective damage if you raised those tbh
Reply Quote
to get 3.53 APS you've sacrificed dex, crit damage and crit chance

you would have much better effective damage if you raised those tbh

Look at the first link, I droped .33 APS for more dex. Changing my gear around due to nerf.
Reply Quote
still, anything over 2 APS is largely wasted unless you have inhuman mouse moving speed.
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Illana
still, anything over 2 APS is largely wasted unless you have inhuman mouse moving speed.

Can you explain why please?
Reply Quote
whats the IAS nerf actually? Cant find the patch notes.
Reply Quote
You have 28% Critical Hit Chance, but from your equips, I can only count 20%. Where did you get that extra 8% from?
Reply Quote
5% base, 3% from scoundrel?
Reply Quote
06/17/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Terror
5% base, 3% from scoundrel?

Correct! Also, get your Scoundrel a bow with Chance to freeze on hit, give him multi shot skill,and stack IAS items on him and be amazed.
Reply Quote
Sorry OP i am keeping my beckon sail. Even with the nerf, what other armor piece would outclass it? No other chest armor piece gives (decent) amount of dex, crit chance, and attack speed.

Stop freaking out. I am not even going to sell my AS items, YOU NEED EVERY LAST DROP OF IAS YOU CAN GET/AFFORD now.
Edited by Turtle#1111 on 6/17/2012 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry OP i am keeping my beckon sail. Even with the nerf, what other armor piece would outclass it? No other chest armor piece gives (decent) amount of dex, crit chance, and attack speed.

Stop freaking out. I am not even going to sell my AS items, YOU NEED EVERY LAST DROP OF IAS YOU CAN GET/AFFORD now.

I mean unloading mediocre dex items that had IAS. Like my beckon sail had 67 dex, not worth it anymore cause of the IAS nerf. Now, a Beckon Sail with 100+dex and 3 sockets will still be best in slot, but a lot of people were using mediocre pieces for the AS.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]