Diablo® III

How long do you think Diablo 3 will last?

Seen a few positive comments but overall everyone seems to be either very disappointed or already sick of this game. It's only been a month and it seems like alot of people have already quit due to various reasons. Do you guys think Blizzard dosen't care about what the consumers want at all since they've already bought the game and its too late?
Reply Quote
Not sure if troll, or just stupid.
Reply Quote
lol not very helpful looking at the community only retards and trolls left, got my answer
Reply Quote
They just will care if the cashflow from RMAH isnt enough. Thats not the Blizzard we use to know and love. Blizzard always got respected for making great games for gamers, thats how they used to make alot of money.

Now just CHEAP tactics IMO /sigh ...
Reply Quote
Since this game is still beta-like. We will have to see after quite a few good patches. Maybe players will come back if Blizzard ever fix this crappy game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
It will last as long as you enjoy playing it. I imagine once I get all five classes to 60, dabble in Hardcore some, and gear out my main to support my favorite build, i'll shelve the game until the expansion is released.

I quite enjoy the game. I put few hundred hours into playing Diablo 2, and I expect I'll do the same with this game.

To answer your question, I think they care quite a bit what the consumer wants, hence their patching and updating of the game.
Reply Quote
It will lost a long time, but it will have a much smaller audience than a game of this budget should have.
Reply Quote
1 week this game is a piece of !@#$
Reply Quote
It will last as long as you enjoy playing it. I imagine once I get all five classes to 60, dabble in Hardcore some, and gear out my main to support my favorite build, i'll shelve the game until the expansion is released.

I quite enjoy the game. I put few hundred hours into playing Diablo 2, and I expect I'll do the same with this game.

To answer your question, I think they care quite a bit what the consumer wants, hence their patching and updating of the game.

Thank you for your opinion nice to see someone with a positive attitude towards the game and not troll the OP for a legit question.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/16/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Dyception
Please shut up.

Yeah OP... just shut up. No one wants to listen to you. I wouldn't listen to you. Blizzard listens to the consumer, and 99.9% of consumers are playing the game and loving it.
Reply Quote
The Problem is that the game feels way to Beta at the moment. Up untill Hell ist all great and dandy. Untill you hit Inferno. Not that Inferno is to hard, it woudl be doable if only the droprates wouldnt be so incediblx bad, teh legendarys wouldnt be sh**t and 80% of your spells unviable in "endgame"
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 08:41 AMPosted by Smash
Please shut up.

Yeah OP... just shut up. No one wants to listen to you. I wouldn't listen to you. Blizzard listens to the consumer, and 99.9% of consumers are playing the game and loving it.

If you have nothing to contribute then just leave the thread, where did you get 99.9% from? Did you talk to the 100% of gamers that play D3 and tally it all up? You statement was based of nothing and you're just trolling for fun.
Reply Quote
This isn't a hate post about D3, just seeing so many problems with it atm, it seems like this new released game is still in "beta" did no ask trolls to leave comments that contribute nothing to the OP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Longer than Diablo 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]