Diablo® III

How long do you think Diablo 3 will last?

06/16/2012 08:41 AMPosted by Smash
Please shut up.

Yeah OP... just shut up. No one wants to listen to you. I wouldn't listen to you. Blizzard listens to the consumer, and 99.9% of consumers are playing the game and loving it.

Then those 99.9% are mouthbreathers like yourself. Made up statistics are really cool. I'm sure that approach to an arguement works on the people you work with at McDonalds.
Reply Quote
After 1.03 Ill probable be tired of Inferno within a month, luckily PvP will keep me coming back, but not a lot... I dont see this game having more legs than just a few months for me (at most).

And i do think blizzard cares about feedback, they just do a terrible job at relaying it, i really think they need to learn some humility, putt aside their pride, and just apologize for the state of Inferno and balance cluster!@#$ they released it in.

A simple "Were sorry,we admit that Inferno is unbalanced and should had been tested more thoroughly, and the loot system should not had been so catered towards the RMAH" would just about appease 80% of the people that are so pissed.

Yep a simple apology like that, would result in many players not "quitting" the game but just set it aside for later.
Reply Quote
Until D4 is out
Reply Quote
I got digital version so I already got my refund, but my wife has her hard copy so Im checking back every now and then if things get better. After playing for 150+ hours and not getting a single useful unique or set item, it gets boring and repetitive - def not fun. Fun is collecting things worth getting. Even if you did spend that 200$ for that uber weapon, what do you do then? LaWL
Reply Quote
there is still hope for the game only because they have an expansion to sell and money to rake in from the RMAH
Reply Quote
I dont know but I really want this game to work. But recently I go through these steps.

1. Fire up the computer
2. Open the game
3. View the AH
4. Alt Tab
5. Browse the forums, internet or find something more interesting to do.

I cant be the only one that feels this way.

This pretty much sums up 3/5 attempts I make to play
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Echoingtruth
Until D4 is out

Called "D4 - The AH simulator 2.0"
Reply Quote
1.0.3 will make or break the game. If it fails to deliver, a lot of people will be gone for good.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I dont know but I really want this game to work. But recently I go through these steps.

1. Fire up the computer
2. Open the game
3. View the AH
4. Alt Tab

Haha I do the EXACT same thing, I am on the forums more then the game

To OP's question it will last till Torchlight 2 comes out,
D3 is Torchlight's best stream of advertisement
Reply Quote
The OP should re-name this thread to HOW LONG WILL ALL THIS WHINING LAST.. to those of us who don't feel entitled to have the Diablo 3 dev team cater hand and foot to us and are liking this game, the playability will be for a very long time.

But to the people who are all saying they will quit when it costs 40,000 gold to repair, or they are already bored and want to tell other gamers their ADD is acting up again, HOPEFULLY NOT MUCH LONGER!

Seriously, if you don't like the game, just stop playing and quit posting. I've bought an xbox game for $60 and thought I wasted my money and could not get a refund. But I moved on. All these blizzard customers that post here about not getting a refund and all that jazz are just baffoons.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
06/16/2012 08:28 AMPosted by ikawaii
Seen a few positive comments but overall everyone seems to be either very disappointed or already sick of this game. It's only been a month and it seems like alot of people have already quit due to various reasons. Do you guys think Blizzard dosen't care about what the consumers want at all since they've already bought the game and its too late?

The game is playable and enjoyable to *some* extent.

When I wind down my serious D3 participation to go back to my favorite game, I'm torn on which game to play as a mild diversion... D2 or D3.
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Zenn3k

Yeah OP... just shut up. No one wants to listen to you. I wouldn't listen to you. Blizzard listens to the consumer, and 99.9% of consumers are playing the game and loving it.

Yeah, thats why they've have over a 50% drop in active playtime since release, cause 99.9% of the players are happy!

http://beta.xfire.com/games/d3

Read it and weep fanboy.

Can't wait until the people who don't like this game butt out and this forum can be constructive and fun to troll.
Reply Quote

1. Fire up the computer
2. Open the game
3. View the AH
4. Alt Tab

This pretty much sums up 3/5 attempts I make to play

For me as well. This is one of the first games I have ever played that I just never enjoyed. It didn't hook me. I really have to have nothing else to do to play it. Even the forums are more enjoyable to read then to play Diablo 3.
Reply Quote

Yeah, thats why they've have over a 50% drop in active playtime since release, cause 99.9% of the players are happy!

http://beta.xfire.com/games/d3

Read it and weep fanboy.

Can't wait until the people who don't like this game butt out and this forum can be constructive and fun to troll.

I will be gone once Torchlight 2 is released. Can't speak for others but it really looks like a load of fun.
Reply Quote
Realistically speaking, I think there will be alot of people playing this, not because they enjoy it, but because you can actually make real money.

tl;dr people will play it just not real fans
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]