Diablo® III

Driving diablo3 gamers away.

Glad I don't read these forums anymore, guess I am the only one that enjoys this game, I am constantly trying new things, new items, helping friends level up, helping the general chat defeat bosses, and run through acts, getting gold for doing way points or helping defeat bosses. Constantly I find items farming and can sell them, I have built up my balance on RMAH pretty decent so far, and actually got a paycheck that I put about 20 bucks in. With that money I was able to buy a few pieces that I really wanted, that wasn't expensive. I am constantly running into new rares, champions, and elites that give me an inevitable challenge. I was pretty excited to get to inferno to realize a game that was going to be the hardest one I have ever played. Inferno is not a joke but people make it out like their is no way you can beat it on inferno without buying all their gear. The creators said it themselves,

"You are able to solo inferno if you'd like, however, we know it will be very, very, difficult. Those that play in groups have a chance to work together, which could help. But either way you do it, it is not impossible."

I try to go through and do the achievements listed in the game which keeps me busy for hours. Dissatisfied at first for awhile but I decided that sitting here and !@#$%ing all day won't make the game any better. I tried to be optimistic and make the bad something good, now I realize it never was bad. The only thing that makes it bad is people that take their time to argue, or make long posts on Diablo III forums, in which they obviously have some grudge against blizzard. I notice a lot of people that play with me on inferno if they die a couple times, they are like,

" OMG THIS IS SO HARD, I HAVE TO BUY RMAH ITEMS TO WIN?!!? I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN ON THE FORUMS ".

Which drives me to believe that most people that come here to whine, are simply doing it out of spite. Which annoys me, how can some people have so much fun with this game, then some people come and take their time out of the day to type up a whole epiphany about everything they think is wrong, illegal?, not fair, or nothing like Diablo I and II. I have played diablo for upwards of 10 years now, and I won't lie I got upset at first sight on this game. But once I progressed and got better, I try to share my optimism with the crowd hopefully to show people this game really is not that bad at all.

If you don't like it, we already know, don't waste your time typing essays on the forum, I can guarantee you are not the only one who disagrees with something. Give it a few months, if you still don't like it, theirs many other games out there, which would be more befitting, for a young, whiny, grudge-holding, displeased crowd. Games like COD which make everything easy.

No wonder people don't like the forums or the game anymore, you all drive everyone away not blizzard.

-Disappointed Gamer
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Kokopelli
So in short, you're complaining about people who complain.

He also like a bad game.
Reply Quote
Don't waste your time typing essays on the forum

Quoted from OP.
Edited by grayfox#1517 on 6/16/2012 9:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^ You all are the kind of people I talk about, thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
Dont worry i also like the game, obviously there are some things that must be changed but blizzard actually is doing a pretty good job, they patch the game as soon as they can and i know they are putting effort into it.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Not everyone dislikes the game because of the Inferno gameplay. Some people just want a better game with more features instead of something that is a step backwards from Diablo 2.
Edited by Tau#1446 on 6/16/2012 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you. I completely agree.
Reply Quote
I read it.
A lot of games are ruined when you find it's forum. I have friends that play games and don't have any of these problems cause they don't read forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This is an oxymoron
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I cant believe some of you people can read and write.
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 09:50 AMPosted by seth
^ You all are the kind of people I talk about, thanks for reading.

Lol... I totally understand where you're coming from. But to make it an even better post leave things out about others complaining, or to leave out any sort of name calling... I only say this because it will filter out some... at least some of the trolls out there.

Obviously you can't avoid all of them since they start getting giddy with excitement as their eyes start to bulge while they stare at their keyboard and have grand visions of words such as zomg, noob, l2play, usuck, and the like. These are such things trolls feed off of, otherwise they might starve such as a zombie might without getting fed enough brains or feeding off of any corpses they can find.

The game rocks :D

~ Prex
Edited by Prexus#1812 on 6/16/2012 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 09:39 AMPosted by seth
a game that was going to be the hardest one I have ever played

you are not a gamer obviously.
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Blaze
So in short, you're complaining about people who complain.

He also like a bad game.

You post on a bad game's forums. Who's worse?

Hint: His name rhymes with Blayze.
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Tharivol

He also like a bad game.

You post on a bad game's forums. Who's worse?

Hint: His name rhymes with Blayze.

Zombie apocalypse incoming!!
Reply Quote
I don't know why people believe inferno is not hard... Lol especially for a dh which I get one hit by a lot of things. I only have items that got me through hell, so while I am constantly dieing to rares, I just hope that one drops something of use, which will help me proceed further. But for the most part, act 1 on inferno, has been very difficult. I can't tell if you guys are trolling about it's not that hard or you just don't want to admit you spend hours dieing over and over to make it through a quest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]