Diablo® III

whimyshire question?

On two occasions, it seems like I have just been walking through whimsyshire when a head or something that looks like it explodes, and a ton of blues/gold come out of it, but I never saw it and didn't open it intentionally.

Any idea what this is and what it looks like/how i do open it?
Edited by Fanadin#1912 on 6/16/2012 9:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump...
Reply Quote
probably a pinata
Reply Quote
pinata
it similar to replent chest
Reply Quote
^like he said, most likely a pinata
Reply Quote
Pinata down.
Sadly, no MF gear + wasted not getting NV stacked :(

P.S. Since I'm 99% sure you're a DH shooting randomly into the distance, you don't 'open' this, you break them open.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yes, those are Piñata's, they break on any damage, so your AOE's are probably popping them.

They are like the 'super chests' you sometimes find in dungeons.... Except they pop on damage so they are easy to miss.

There is usually one per whimsyshire - and I have either missed it, on a couple of my run throughs, or it didn't spawn, I have never seen two in one whimsyshire.
Reply Quote
yes, those are Piñata's, they break on any damage, so your AOE's are probably popping them.

They are like the 'super chests' you sometimes find in dungeons.... Except they pop on damage so they are easy to miss.

There is usually one per whimsyshire - and I have either missed it, on a couple of my run throughs, or it didn't spawn, I have never seen two in one whimsyshire.

It doesnt spawn in every instance of ponyland.
Reply Quote
What does it look like? and im a wizard.
Reply Quote
bump.. what does a pinata look like?

And how many can spawn per run?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]