Very unhappy, and my reasons are as follows;

1. If I wanted to play World of Warcraft, I would. Instead I basically get to play a B.S. version of WoW with a different story line.

2. Why would a company, who put so much hype around a game people waited a decade for, release an UNFINISHED game? Seriously, was 12 years in-between Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 not enough time? ( For those who are unsure, Diablo 2 was released on June 29th, 2000 )

3a. I remember playing Diablo 2, and the game was about items. Now everything you need requires either Real money with the new RMAH, or a buttload of gold in order to progress because of how bad the randomization on gear is in this game. Seriously?

3b. In 4 seperate, over level 50 toons ( 2 of which are into inferno content ) I have found 2, thats right, 2 pieces of gear that has actually dropped that has helped ANY of my toons, which brings me to again how random the drops are. There are so many useless stats combined with usefull stats that even if you wanted to put it up for sale in the AH to make some gold so that you can actually buy something to BENIFIT you, you have to sell them at really low prices, or otherwise, you may as well vendor the items cause really, they dont do anyone any good, at all.

The list goes on and on, but the sad point of it all is this, Diablo 3 will never be what Diablo 2 ever was. Blizzard hyped this game to be a lot more then it really is, and it has disappointed many people. For die-hard fans such as myself, Im done with Blizzard until they can realize the point in playing a game, because with this company, its not about playing a game anymore. Its about consuming your life, because in order to do anything well in this game, you are going to need countless hours on your account to even come close to some of these lifers.

Anyone who disagree's with this, thats fine by me. This is only my opinion.