Diablo® III

Can we buy gold on the RMAH?

Trying to search to buy gold on the RMAH and it says no items found, doesn't matter what quantity I set. Any ideas why this is?
Edited by Azual#1723 on 6/16/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
anyone know why this would be?
Reply Quote
lmao.. noone knows?
Reply Quote
Not available yet I think.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Because nobody has posted any for sale. You can also post gold for sale on the RMAH but someone has to do so in order for there to be some to buy. It's bought and sold in 100,000 increments with the seller setting the price.
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Lapetitmort
Because nobody has posted any for sale. You can also post gold for sale on the RMAH but someone has to do so in order for there to be some to buy. It's bought and sold in 100,000 increments with the seller setting the price.

i noticed that, but you would think someone would set just a rediculous price on 100k and itd be sitting there to at least see, atm there is nothing. I think it's down for whatever reason.
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Lapetitmort

The commodity RMAH is NOT available yet. When it does you can be sure that there will be plenty of golf for sale.
Edited by Seaban#1548 on 6/16/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Seaban

The commodity RMAH is NOT available yet. When it does you can be sure that there will be plenty of golf for sale.

taking a stab here, but any idea when it becomes available?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I have tried to both Buy AND sale Gold - it's not in the game yet... closest thing you can do, is buy gear for real $$ and re-sale it on the Gold AH.

but yes, I thought it was 'lame' that no info was given on this aspect, then I realized that in Blizzard's mind, they just thought of 'gold' as a commodity - and so it was covered by their 'no commodities (gems)' explanations. Though I still think they should add 'Gold' to their explanations so there would be less confusion.
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Zues

taking a stab here, but any idea when it becomes available?

Not sure, sorry. At this point I don't think anyone but Blizz knows.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]