Diablo® III

Battle.net balance not updating

Not sure why, but I still do not have the funds I purchased 2 hours ago in my battle.net balance.

My bank statement shows I was instantly billed the money, yet its not showing up in my balance. This is unacceptable, if your servers are good enough to invoice and withdraw my bank account, they should damn well be able to handle an instant database update in my balance.

Why is the warning about this AFTER I purchase funds? This is unacceptable. I should not have to wait longer than OnMouseUp() to get my funds. You know it, I know it, so what are you going to do about it?

For some people it has been over 3 days and there has been NO blue response, could we get some information on this issue please?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Coming from a retail background, I can offer an educated guess. When you run a debit card, the bank will withdraw the money from you account right away, BUT they do not post the money to Blizzard right then. Some banks will take longer then others. And yes, it can take several days for the money to get to Blizzard. That being said, Blizzard is not going to give you the money for you to spend until they recieve it.

This is not a off the cuff response, it happens with every retailer when using debit cards. Check with your bank on when it will be released to the retailer.

Also, if it was prepaid card, Greendot Netspend etc.... No telling how long that will take...

Hope this helps!
Reply Quote
Thats odd when the first 25 dollars I added to my account originally was instant, and now it takes days, possibly a week?

Not pleased and will not use the RMAH again. I expect this kind of technology flub from a company like EA . . . but Blizzard? There is no excuse for non instant transactions, none what so ever. The grocery store has had instant card transactions for over 45 years. . . . . . . . and people spend way more money there, use a plethora of different payment types, and process hundreds of transactions an hour. I fail to see how a local Store can have the infrastructure to handle it, but the largest retailer of online games cant? This is blizzard bread and butter, I would be hard pressed to find another company that would even have the capability to do it better. . . .

Im pretty amazed by this.
Edited by Beazy#1627 on 6/15/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I agree that this is frustrating for us. But I am going to hang my hat on it being your banks issue, not Blizzard's. You are not buying something, you are transfering money and your bank handles this different then purchases.

Once Blizzard recieves the money from your bank, they will post it to your account.
Reply Quote
I use my credit card all day everyday. I put a small amount of money in my battle.net account to play with the RMAH. That was 3 1/2 days ago. Still nothing. The bank already cleared the transaction. I can get no reply from Blizzard and I still see $0.00 in my bnet balance.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue. It is NOT the banks issue. As a matter of fact I work at my bank, in the credit card department at that. I did two transactions on tuesday, one for 10$ and one for 20$ (hoping some how the second one would actually show up on my bnet balance...dumb i know). BOTH of these transactions cleared. They are NOT pending transactions on the banks in. They have been cleared and there is no hold. This is 100% on Blizzards end.
Reply Quote
Blue? something? and dont tell us to call CS you call them and wait 2 hrs just to get hung up on.
Reply Quote
06/16/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Trix
Blue? something? and dont tell us to call CS you call them and wait 2 hrs just to get hung up on.

They won't. I just created a support ticket and they said to check the forums and the knowledge database because my question could be answered there. Didn't give me any links or anything though.
Reply Quote

They won't. I just created a support ticket and they said to check the forums and the knowledge database because my question could be answered there. Didn't give me any links or anything though.

Blizz..the "hide and go seek" method for finding answers to our problems doesn't really do anything. We seek clarification from blue posts darn it. Now give us a blue post!
Reply Quote
ohhh thank god its the f-en setting..Iwas wondering why my battlenet was showing my balance and Diablo 3 AH was telling me nothing. Thanks for this i waited for 3days and beginning to worry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/21/2012 01:23 AMPosted by S0NIQ
ohhh thank god its the f-en setting..Iwas wondering why my battlenet was showing my balance and Diablo 3 AH was telling me nothing. Thanks for this i waited for 3days and beginning to worry.

Having this problem too, what setting did you change? D:
Reply Quote
Change your currency settings in Diablo 3 corresponding to whichever currency you loaded your account balance with.

If you load your account balance with AUD, change your settings to AUD in game under the "Account" tab and your money will show up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
THANK YOU Fayde, very easy as ABC ... when you know ... cheers, I have cancelled the ambulance for my pending heart attack at not seeing my Balance .. lol
Reply Quote
thank you so much fayde worked
Reply Quote
Thanks Fayde, this got it sorted....now to wait another few days to receive the purchase FFS!!!
Reply Quote
I added 20 AUD a month ago. It still wont show in my D3 action house money :( Never again...
Reply Quote
I've got a weird problem... and I'm hoping that someone can help me with this.

I deposited $50 into my Battle.net balance, and I haven't received it. However, when I log into Battle.net, it says that I have a balance of $50, and another balance of $2.90, which I made in the RMAH already. Moreover, in-game, I am only able to access $2.90, even though I have waited more than 72 hours (the expected time it takes for the balance to be updated, after purchase through PayPal).

Is there anything that can be done to solve this issue?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
what1005,

You'll need to wait until the Paypal transaction has completed. Unfortunately we're experiencing Paypal difficulties right now that may not be resolved until after the first of the new year.

Also, your purchase appears to have been for Australian dollars so you'll need to change the currency displayed in-game to match to see the balance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]