Diablo® III

RMAH - Where's my $$$?

On Tuesday I saw a couple cheap items in the RMAH so I logged into Battlenet and put some cash into my account. I knew there was a wait period but it is now Saturday and my balance still hasn't shown up in my RMAH account. Bnet was quick enough to take my money on Tuesday but I still can't use it. I know they say it's for protection against fraudulent credit card usage but this is ridiculous. Of course, my emails to them inquiring about this have gone unanswered as well.

Exactly how long am I supposed to wait before I call my CC company and contest the charge?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
im having the same problem atm put 5 bux on few days ago so i could sell some stuff on RMAH and hasent showed up yet. its taken my money out of my account and says under transaction history on battle.net that its complete but no money ingame 0.o
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
u will get your money its most likely just not working atm like most of the game lol if u dont get it ingame in next couple days just ring blizz and thay should fix it up so u can actualy use it ingame.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]