Diablo® III

Inferno Belial and a monk

Anyone wanna help a monk out on a Belial kill ?
I've got 515 resist
33k hp
19.5k dps before buffs
And 5500 armor

I'd appreciate it a lot, this guy has been a thorn in my side and none of the people I normally play with are online to help.
Reply Quote
Belial is a cake walk for a monk. If you can't handle him by yourself, you're doing something wrong.

I know this because I can solo Belial as a monk. I have the same armor as you, a lot more HP, higher resists, and lower DPS. The trick is to dodge the exploding poison wells - as in, don't stand in them.
Reply Quote
It is those exploding wells that get me. O well I guess I'm back to the grind
Reply Quote
I always immediately heal when I get hit by one. One hit takes away almost half of my HP - I can take two hits and survive, but I'm nearly dead.

Don't be afraid to use the enchantress for her armor buff and attack speed buff.
Reply Quote
Movement speed boots > Belial. Once you're in phase 3, the only thing that should ever hit you as a monk is maybe breath.

If you really need help, post your tag and I'll see if I can help.
Edited by Byseta#1616 on 6/17/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]