Diablo® III

Recipe drops random?

So I have played for just over 100 hours on my main, hit 60 and just started Act 3 Inferno. I haven't gotten a single legendary or set item, pretty bummed.

However finally last week I got not 1 but 2 recipe drops, within 24 hours! Only problem, it was the same one. 4 attribute helm. Well it happens, how many recipes are there? You are gonna get dupes sometime. So today in 6 hours time I got 2 more recipes.... not just a recipe and a dupe again, no no. 2 more of the same 4 Attribute helm. So I've found it 4 times, out of how many recipes? Is there a trick, is it just a really really common one? I meant it sells for next to nothing a few thousand last I checked. I think iirc I got 3 of them in Act 1 and 1 in Act 2 of Inferno, is that the issue? Are the recipe drops tied to locations? Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
I know Act 3 drops Recipe for Legendary equipment such as Black Bone Arrows.
Reply Quote
Ok, so maybe it is all about what act I am in. I'll hope for the best then ty for the reply
Reply Quote
As far as I've seen act 1 drops only 4 attribute type items as well as act 2. Only thing I've seen drop in act 2 is flawless gem recipes which are pretty rare but usually a solid easy sell when they do drop. As far as legendary set recipes go for 60 items, I've only seen/heard of them dropping in 3+. Though with the new system in 1.0.3 who knows if that drop system will be extended to recipes as well.
Reply Quote
My friend just got the legendary blackbone arrow pattern in Inferno Act1.

I'm not sure how all of the %'s work in D3. Quite frankly it makes me dizzy reading all the posted information about what drops, where it drops, and how good of an item it is. I can only confirm I was there when the blackbone arrow pattern dropped in Inferno Act1.

He found it in the northern highlands with average magic find gear and 5 nephalem valor stacks.

peace
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]