Diablo® III

Blizz stop wasting my time with authenticator

I don't understand the reason to insist that people get your foolish authenticator unless they don't have a cell phone.

Instead i have both SMS protect and the authenticator.

If someone can steal my cell phone and defeat your SMS protect, and being same i used mobile authenticator on my cell. Then what would stop them from just the same defeating the authenticator by opening the app?

It seems a bit redundant to have a Txt msg system that works fine, and then insist that people use a random number generating algorithm on top of it. How about you just stick to SMS protect and txt me the number you want me to enter? I don't understand why i need to enter a number that is constantly changing, so i feel like i am being tested for my cell to pc info transfering speed...

what was wrong with SMS protect is my question?

anyways, it would of been cool if you made it convenient, like our smart phone would work as our USB key to the game, so all we need do is hook our phone up to charge from our PCs USB port and it would automatically provide our credentials?

just an idea, but still wondering why the redundant security...
Reply Quote
/authenticator

(also stop being lazy)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]