Diablo® III

When is Diablo 3 PvP coming out....

07/10/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Fecaphobia
August 28th

2013?
Reply Quote
Hopefully the reason that blizzard has been quiet and secretive about what they're doing... is because they are working hard on 1.1 and is slated to be the next major patch. Instead of a worthless 1.04
Reply Quote
PvP will be released when 99% of the players have left the game and they then think we better put PvP in so players will come back and we can start making money on RMAH again
Reply Quote
Hell ya! Guild Wars 2 baby
Reply Quote
errr was trying to reply to Aug 28th comment
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

PvE scrub much?

As if the advanced AI and deep PvE gameplay are so engrossing right now. Always some carebear worried that his toon will get altered due to PvP balance concerns, when that's already happening with no PvP in place.

Yeah, that IAS nerf, the exclusive fault of you Ubar Raiders. GJ on that.

I imagine his problem is that you can't hop into an open game, gank some unsuspecting newbies, then move onto the next game. I guess you're too much of a carebear to have considered that, though.

What is a carebear? lol
Reply Quote
As soon as they can figure out how to expand the bandwidth of the rmah in anticipation of supporting the people with the most money on mom's credit card. You know the winners.

If inferno is one big gear check then PVP will be one big bank account check. Better hope Mitt Romney does not decide to start playing PVP!
Edited by ctbram#1710 on 7/30/2012 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
didnt really see any perspective here so how bout this, d2 expansion was 1.07 a year after d2 release and 1.1 was another 2 years after that. lets hope not at that pace, but possibly 3 years for 4v4 arenas in a diablo game

tl? sept 2015
Reply Quote
[quote]PvE scrub much?

As if the advanced AI and deep PvE gameplay are so engrossing right now. Always some carebear worried that his toon will get altered due to PvP balance concerns, when that's already happening with no PvP in place.

Yeah, that IAS nerf, the exclusive fault of you Ubar Raiders. GJ on that.

Possibly one of the worst posts I've ever read in my life.[
/quote]

I agree entirely. At least I was able to use the ignore user function for the first time on these forums.
Reply Quote
2000 and never
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]