Diablo® III

Optional email notifications- Comp. Auctions

I would love it if there was an option to turn on email notifications for whenever an auction completes in the auction house. I like how Battle.net emails you when you sell an item in the real money auction house, but it would be nice if I could get emails any time an auction completes, no matter if it sold or not. I also think that optional email notifications for the gold auction house would be nice as well.

Obviously, this feature should be optional, as I'm sure there are lots of people who would find this much email annoying, but I think there are many people that would like to be able to know when stuff sells or doesn't sell, even when they're not in-game.

An online "auction-status-checker" webpage would be another way to do this that would be nice.
Reply Quote
I support this, maybe they can have it so you can set the minimum gold value of an auction for these alerts. Like for example, I want an alert for all auctions that I sell that are over 5 million gold.
Reply Quote
Agreed. I think there are a lot of things like this that could be added to email notifications - they're pretty skimpy right now.
Reply Quote
bump

Would still be usefull. Anyblue?
Reply Quote
Bump~ Definitely looking for something like this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]