Diablo® III

Diablo 3 is a joke

2 Human Rogue
Diablo 3 is a joke of a game made by the greedy minds of blizzard. The entire focus of the game is to push you into the auction house. The fact that anything but level 60 required items drop in inferno is stupid.

Patch 1.03 is the only reason i still have hope for this game.. You know when we might acually have a chance of getting a piece of gear in act1 inferno that dosnt scale with act3 hell.

I believe blizzard is a sinking ship brought on by greed and complete disregard for the gamer that started when they hooked up with activision.
Reply Quote
I like the game. Kinda stuck on Act 2 Inferno, but I'll grind away untill 1.03.
Reply Quote
2 Human Rogue
Ya me to.. on belial acually.. Manage to get 5stacks of valor today got about 30 yellows through the whole act2 of inferno..

Wanna know how many pieces i found that were decent... 0

Did manage to find and upgrade for my wizard though who is level 51
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Renegadeimp
The idea of the game is to push you towards the AH? Umm.. no. The players are the ones doing that. Not blizzard.

You're right of course it's the gamers who are responsible for programming the abysmal drop rates lol dumb post is dumb
Reply Quote
The drop rate doesn't feel any different than D2, I just have the option of going to the AH to get an upgrade if I feel it is taking to long to get a piece I need.
Reply Quote
seems the joke's on you because you're still either in the game or forums
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Anarachis
The drop rate doesn't feel any different than D2, I just have the option of going to the AH to get an upgrade if I feel it is taking to long to get a piece I need.

You're joking right? I wonder out of everyone here... how many pieces of gear each player has on right now that came from drops and how many came from the auction house.
Reply Quote
you don't think the difficulty of Inferno has anything to do with the AH?
Please suggest where players can farm for the items they need to get by Inferno act 2.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The game was not designed with the AH in mind. After all, during the testing phase, they didn't have enough people using it to test it, so they couldn't design around it even if they'd wanted to.

The AH exists for people who are impatient. Even if the AH did not exist, the drop rate would be exactly the same. But seeing as you are almost guaranteed to find a hefty lump of gold while farming for better drops, you can funnel that gold into getting some better gear. And if you find an awesome piece that you can't use, well somebody else probably COULD, so chuck it on the AH and get some money for it.

Please suggest where players can farm for the items they need to get by Inferno act 2.

It doesn't. When they were testing it, they did so with the gear they got from drops, because there weren't six million people putting things on the AH. For instance, my Witch Doctor has this snazzy 800 dps weapon I got from the AH. The guys who were testing this did Act 1 Inferno with weapons with half that much damage. Harder? Most definitely. Doable? Apparently, considering the world first guys didn't have AH items to mooch off of.
Edited by Arkthugal#1752 on 6/18/2012 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
All public data shows the player base has crashed by 20 ~ 30%.

but everyone disregards such data because its not blizzards

Almost every game has stats like that nowadays, especially huge releases. You will always have a large number of people who buy it to try it, and just stop playing not a big deal really.

I still enjoy playing the game, so i will keep playing, until it is no longer fun, then I will move on. If someone doesn't enjoy the game, then they should also just move on to a new shiny.
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 09:41 AMPosted by hardb0dy

You're joking right? I wonder out of everyone here... how many pieces of gear each player has on right now that came from drops and how many came from the auction house.

How many people would be this far and this geared already in D2? I know I certain wasn't. Yes I use the AH quite a bit since I don't want to farm for days on end, but I certainly didn't get geared out in D2 in one month, at least not without trading, which is all the AH is really, just streamlined and simplified.
Reply Quote
No. Jokes are fun.
Reply Quote
The game was not designed with the AH in mind. After all, during the testing phase, they didn't have enough people using it to test it, so they couldn't design around it even if they'd wanted to.

The AH exists for people who are impatient. Even if the AH did not exist, the drop rate would be exactly the same. But seeing as you are almost guaranteed to find a hefty lump of gold while farming for better drops, you can funnel that gold into getting some better gear. And if you find an awesome piece that you can't use, well somebody else probably COULD, so chuck it on the AH and get some money for it.

It doesn't. When they were testing it, they did so with the gear they got from drops, because there weren't six million people putting things on the AH. For instance, my Witch Doctor has this snazzy 800 dps weapon I got from the AH. The guys who were testing this did Act 1 Inferno with weapons with half that much damage. Harder? Most definitely. Doable? Apparently, considering the world first guys didn't have AH items to mooch off of.

You are aware the world first guys have TEAMS of people feeding them gear yes?
Reply Quote

You are aware the world first guys have TEAMS of people feeding them gear yes?

gear that some nobodys pulled out of their long dead grat grandmas coffin, right?
Reply Quote
2 Human Rogue
I have cleared act 1 inferno somewhere around 50 times. Iv never seen a piece drop with more than 20 resist all on it. The drops needed to progress from act1 to act2 do not exist.

I dont know how all the pro's did it or how many people they had feeding one character gear/gold.. all i know is iv never seen a game where you need gear from the next act to have success in a lower act.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]