Diablo® III

Chars 100hrs> played/Inferno comments only

Im sick of all the people who are complaining and they havent even seen the true issues yet. For all of us that have lvl 60s with 100> hrs played and are currently in inferno we all know the problems with this game. Use this post to share what you feel is the true issues of the game.

I am a LVL 60 Monk 150 hours played act 4 on Izual

Here is my list of problems that need to be fixed:

To much of a difficulty gap from act 1-2 inferno
Gear from Inferno should only be lvl 60 or higher
Rare packs are wastes of time give me NV and let me go kill a difficult boss. instead of vice/Versa
Inferno difficulty is not worth the reward.
Melee Classes have no chance against Rare Packs with Ground Affixes./ similar to ranged with Invulerable.
Im not forced to use the RMAH but it does affect the gold AH and the overall economy and that i am forced to deal with.

Conspiracy. Blizzard is limiting the drops on perfect or Great loot so the prices stay high on the RMAH giving there 15% cut higher profit.

As im sure I speak for everyone this game has some major issues. please vent and list them below.(experienced players only i dont wanna hear about your problems in NM and Hell)
Reply Quote
Blizzard doesn't make 15%, they make $1, and it costs them money to run the system, so they don't actually make a lot of money at all.
Reply Quote
I feel your pain... I'm around the same hours played.. Still stuck in act 2~ Or should I say can't be botherd to go past it..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
06/16/2012 11:44 PMPosted by Kaito
Getting fixed in 1.0.3 lol

Hopefully this, but two problems with this:

1) anybody who beats Inferno POST nerf will be looked down upon by anyone who beat it PRE nerf.

2)since we only have unreliable data-mined "patch notes" to go off of, we have no idea how much of a nerf Inferno is actually getting. It could be too small of a nerf, meaning most barbs/monks/wd's will still be having an incredibly tough time or it will be overnerfed, creating a mass influx of players farming the later tiers, which is also extremely bad.

Here's hoping Blizz gets it right on the 2nd try.

Edit: Barbarian - 114 hours played - Stuck @ Inferno Act 3 - Quest 3
Edited by Shorkshire#1850 on 6/16/2012 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Biggest problem I have is the loot drop, most of it is utter crap and when I do find something decent its not for my class. lol

Looking forward to 1.0.3 for the loot changes, but not looking forward to having 4x/6x the repair cost .. I have 250ish normally, and I can see monsters move in to attack and I can move away before they get in range and attack (on my screen) and I still take the damage from it... Repair cost changes are going to hit those playing with latency pretty hard imo.
Reply Quote
I'm sick of dumb OPs who have spent 100+ hours and are in inferno and still don't know what they're talking about.
Reply Quote
150+ hours Inferno Monk.

I actually have no problem with the inherent difficulty of the game it gives me something challenging to work towards as a melee. I am currently stuck on act3, quest 3 (under the castle) and lashers detsroy me.

What I would see as aplausable fix and Im hoping that the patch notes from 1.0.3 are correct is that you will be able to farm decent level gear at lower acts. I dont care if my odds are 1/100000 I would much rather know that I can potentially get the good gear I need by playing the game rather than buying it off others. Then with better gear I can potentially progress in the game.

Also, the random affixes on elites need to be moderated for groupings and inherent mob stats. No basically fast mob (spiders, wasps) should be given fast. Inv minions is just plain stupid - but if you are goign to have it, the boss shoul dhave half the normal health as you are getting beat on by his minions while trying to kill him. Inv miinions + extra health boss - what is even the point. Illusionist + (frozen, desecrator etc) the illusions should not be able to cast these. Have you tried standing on 2-3-4-5 desecrators at once instant detah no matter what res or life or anything.

Such things need to be changed not the basic difficulty of the game just some tweaks to the setup of mobs.
Reply Quote
Im not asking every item that drops be the best in the world just make it scale to the content. obviously there will always be better things out there that the auction house will provide.
Reply Quote
The RMAH destroyed gold and it's going to decimate it once ppl can sell gold for money straight up. The 1400 crit damage xbows i wish for went from 10's of millions to 100's of millions in a few days since the RMAH has been out.

The other big problem is that there's no reason to have good gear as a dh. I hit hard enough to blow up any elite. no matter how much defensives i stack while mainting good damage, i still cannot take a hit. sure the little hits i can surive 1 someties 2. I have 20 million gold and it feels like i have pennies.

Hard to play the game correctly and earn 100's of millions of gold when i know the ppl with 100's of millions of gold did not. The only ppl with 100's of millions of gold cheated or bought it or got an extremely rare, 1 in the entire time u'll play d3, item drop.
Reply Quote
You have all become targets for phishing/scammers by replying to this post. I would advise you all to not write in any more replies and for this thread to be closed.
Reply Quote
The RMAH destroyed gold and it's going to decimate it once ppl can sell gold for money straight up. The 1400 crit damage xbows i wish for went from 10's of millions to 100's of millions in a few days since the RMAH has been out.

The other big problem is that there's no reason to have good gear as a dh. I hit hard enough to blow up any elite. no matter how much defensives i stack while mainting good damage, i still cannot take a hit. sure the little hits i can surive 1 someties 2. I have 20 million gold and it feels like i have pennies.

Hard to play the game correctly and earn 100's of millions of gold when i know the ppl with 100's of millions of gold did not. The only ppl with 100's of millions of gold cheated or bought it or got an extremely rare, 1 in the entire time u'll play d3, item drop.

It's only that because everyone is trying their luck to cash in on the initial sucker wave. Once the supply of suckers that pay $250 for a crap stormshield runs out and realized they still die like flies to insecticide things will flow back to the GAH especially with 1.0.3.
Reply Quote
i think i have about 150 hours between my two main characters.. *cries*

anyway. i agree with most of the issues. not that blizzard has some sort of conspiracy perhaps, but that the really cool items, the "draw" to the game just have really low drop rates. which would also be fine if there were simply more kinds of cool things to drop. or something.

hopefully some of these things are being addressed in the new patch.
Reply Quote
I just want to say, I'm sorry that you are on Izual. All my monk friends beat him when Tyrael was awesome. It seems so unfair.
Reply Quote
40 hours DH beat inferno Diablo with 30k DPS lol.
100 hours barb, stuck in act 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]