Diablo® III

EXP Bar

(Locked)

not getting any exp.. pls fix it asap
You hit level 60.

These toons... they grow up so fast don't they.
no dude, im lvl 51, no EXP
Same here. Level 54 Demon Hunter and my xp bar is empty and I' not receiving any for killing monsters.
Same for me, stuck on lvl 17 :) and no exp gain.
same, no XP in the bar and not gaining any
yeah we at blizzard like to nurf stuff so we nurfed the xp, now to be able to xp you ll need to have a stuff +xp and use it on monster higher than your level.
hay HAY
Same here
same, and i apparently cant chat with my friends for 3 days because i downloaded the game instead of buying the disc
same here fix this wtf just finhed nightmare cat lpay hell mode caz im not lvl enuf! dint get any xp fix this
my heroes went from lvl 60 to 13. and blank xp bar.... wth??? Did it happen to anyone else?
I have a level 58 DH with a blank experience bar. I'm not getting any experience and it says "1,181,760/0". WTF?
90 Worgen Warlock
Two of my friends have the same issue.
Same here. Stuck at 55. FIX ASAP
It probably has to do with them messing with people who only have the free pass thing,they did something to it and probably stopped everyone's XP after level 10.
06/19/2012 10:46 AMPosted by eighty6me
I have a level 58 DH with a blank experience bar. I'm not getting any experience and it says "1,181,760/0". WTF?

Awesome. Blizzard mentioned something in their patch notes about trial versions of the game showing 0/0 for xp when they are level capped. Looks like they either applied that to everyone or just everyone that purchase digitally instead of just the trials.

Definitely ranks up there on the list of Bugs That Should Never Have Made It Live.
Not getting any exp either. Is this just for demon hunters cuz that's what seems to be happening
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]