Diablo® III

EXP Bar

(Locked)

Not only am I not gaining experience, the followers levels have all be set back to 13 from 18-20. Not much use having them since they die very quickly at the later game stages.
digital copy here not getting exp

i think blizzard is just trolling us at this point. they can't be serious anymore
85 Night Elf Druid
tlc
To fix this - change your Battle.net password. Should work
Same no exp. for me or my wifes toons.
Cant join public chat eithewr now, getting a message digital accounts have a 3 day waiting period, been playing sence launch.
bumped because i have been receiving less than 100 xp per kill
Just checked my level 44 DH and no issues. My level 5 Bard is fine too. Both softcore.

thats a !@#$ty bug tho :S GL to those who have it!
Its showing my account status as active. I have various characters with varying levels of experience. None of them are getting experience either. Followers are dying as well but dont need em.
I was about to level up before maintenance! Please fix asap
Bug Fixes
General
The experience bar for characters at level cap on a Guest Pass account will now display 0/0 experience. If the account holder upgrades to the full game, their characters will be at 0/41000 experience towards the next level.

wonder if this has something to do with it...
no exp gaining on my lvl 50 barb on Hell.

digital copy here....
Digital copy. Checked on both my level 54 DH and my level 24 WD.
you just have to change your battle.net password, then itll work!
Same deal here. My Templar dropped to lvl 13, and my XP bar is empty.
I am having the same issues - no exp, lost previously earned exp, my followers are at lvl 13. I also bought a digital copy.
no xp at all.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]