EXP Bar

(Locked)

same issue here....good patch
Blizzard Employee
Hey guys, try changing your password:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5883928416
Same here. lvl 16 witch doctor. exp 13,680/0
LOL nice patch!
Pretty funny you have to change your password to get exp? Really?!
my char. lvl56 wizard
- No exp gain
- Exp bar is blank
- Quest gives no exp
plz help
tnx :(
06/19/2012 12:23 PMPosted by KeeBee
LOL nice patch!

Grow up..

People just need to have more patience. The self-entitlement of gamers these days is kind of sad.
Edited by ezra#1349 on 6/19/2012 12:45 PM PDT
Fix this please Blizz...
57 Monk, trying to hit 60. what is up with the exp bars. This the number displaying in my exp bar 1,795,682/0
I'm level 50.

followers all at level 13.
exp not working.
Changed my password and reset my password multiple times, did not fix the problem for me on my 13 barbarian D:
so sad when you let bug like this out its not like we can just not use a skill or not go somewhere we are screwed no matter what i am unable to play becaus of this blizz you should be nothing but ashamed and embaresed that you let this happen sinserly one hell of a dissapointed player
Both my 14 monk and 43 wizard are showing totally empty xp bars and do not get any xp from any activity. Time to play a different game.
Yeah, I'm not sure if there is a difference or not, but as a precaution I reset my password since I haven't had the chance to update to the latest patch, but I see in my Battle.Net account profile it still shows the starter edition. Anyone else having this still after resetting your password?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]