Diablo® III

[Craft All]

For the love of all that takes frustratingly long amounts of time: Give us a [Craft All] button, please and thank you!

Bump for the great justice of reading while waiting!
Reply Quote
No? No one spent a good 30+ minutes upgrading gems today? Because I did and I am a totally upset and unsatisfied and DISGRUNTLED TO THE MAX.

Still though this is a valid suggestion and seems relatively easy to implement (granted my knowledge in this respect is minimal).

/bump
Edited by Splat#1372 on 6/19/2012 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Fully agree. Just got done crafting a ton on gems. Took a good long while while I was eating breakfast and drinking my coffee.
Reply Quote
http://www.justin.tv/paulcap#/w/3279709616 crafting 6 prop bracers
Reply Quote
I want this as well! Sticky requested!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I must say, I'm in disbelief that this isn't already in the game... I saved hundreds of gems for this patch and I just found out about this... I don't even know what to say about this.

So many areas are missing some basic features and seem way too rushed but I've been very accepting of these things. The more this goes on, though, the more I feel like I got an incomplete game...
Reply Quote
Go grab a mouse click bot. Makes it a whole lot easier.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
We shouldn't need a click bot to do something like this.

I'm a little surprised that "Craft All" and "Craft x" aren't already in the UI.
This is a very basic quality of life enhancement I'd like to see in a future patch.
Reply Quote
I agree completely. What a pain it is to upgrade the same gem 20 times, and then to the next tier 10 times etc. Just a selection for craft all, takes maybe 2x as long as it does to do 1, and does all that you selected / can craft from your inventory.
Reply Quote
Bump. Upgraded 300 gems last night after patch one at a time, talk about BORING.

I can't believe no one thought to put in this feature. Even WoW had it EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Ridiculous!
Reply Quote
Blizzard!!

Attention for this thread!! WE NEED A CRAFT ALL "button".
Edited by henripla#1777 on 10/14/2012 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
For the love of all that takes frustratingly long amounts of time: Give us a [Craft All] button, please and thank you!

Bump for the great justice of reading while waiting!

Was going to start a new thread just about this topic, when i said: wait maybe am the only retard here and no one else is complaining about this. so searched and here is your thread.
thanks, and for the love of all what is holy and all what is not please add [Craft All], and craft to specified number... it is about damn time...

Thanks
Reply Quote
Blizzard!!

Attention for this thread!! WE NEED A CRAFT ALL "button".

I agree completely.
Reply Quote
does some1 know how exactly long it takes to craft a radiant star gem because if it exactly as the other guy say (30mins) i could have just farm on A3 .. the gold pickup there can yield me for like 1m in an hour.
Reply Quote
we don't need "craft all" we need instant combine gem. Don't make the wrong word choice. YOU will never craft 10 item at once.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]