Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.3 Tooltip Updates

Sooooo, when are you going to hear the outcry of your players and fix the damn repair costs?????
Reply Quote
This patch !@#$ed up the game for me !
Im out !
Reply Quote
This patch !@#$ed up the game for me !
Im out !

+1
Reply Quote
nice patch 1.0.3.

Before that the game was unbalanced, now it's unplayable.
Killed 3 time in the 3rd inferno act. Repair 47k. O_O It's a madness. If u want to force people buying gold from the real money auction house this is a good way, but in this case i will leave. I hope you will fix this "error" quickly otherwise i think that a lot of people will leave diablo.
Reply Quote
Totally agree with all others saying 1.0.3 is rubbish.

The most annoying thing is spending hell a lot of gold on fixing gears.
I played 2 hours inferno Act 1, spent 30k for repairing (I am a DM with !@#$ty gears and weapons).

Gold is very difficult to earn for me and I have something like 1million gold ONLY. So if I buy a good piece of armor (say like a chest armor), I will have to spend another 3 weeks or more on probably Hell level to make some cash, which is totally insane~~

The attack speed reduced.... oh my god.... I was already frustated not to beat inferno act 1 before 1.0.3, what about now....

I will definitely quit Diablo for now unless all the weapons are cheaper, more random good weapons picked up, or have another patch which is more player friendly~

Very disappointed.
Reply Quote
http://memegenerator.net/instance/22315572
Reply Quote
blizzard pls help... whenever i launched diablo 3 an error report appears

" This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception Program: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.998\Agent.exe
Exception: 0xE06D7363 (unknown exception) at 0023:76B2B9BC "

i cant play the game... so i uninstalled the d3 and reinstalled it and this error always appear. how do i fix this?
Reply Quote
When is ASIA SERVER available?? does anyone know bout this? its been down for 3 nights!!
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Hunter
06/20/2012 08:38 PMPosted by gugubigbig
When is ASIA SERVER available?? does anyone know bout this? its been down for 3 nights!!

There are game centers that are paying royalties to blizzard to have the game installed on their computers. They are considering suing them because people are unable to play the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]