Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.3 Tooltip Updates

Yay now that this patch is coming out I can...! wait... I'll still just derp around on the internet and farm all day.
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Hornet85
Is this patch today?

That's what the scheduled maintenance sticky says...
Reply Quote
Could we get all the patch notes? - crazy how I checked the forums the moment after this was posted too!
Reply Quote
inb4 thread locked
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Riamus
Is this patch today?

Don't you know that the cool interneters don't read Blue Stickies - they are too cool for that, and would rather ask stupid questions instead of reading the top posts in the forums.

I don't know why I am even bothering to participate in this thread, as it clearly already contains a basketful of fail the moment someone asked "When's 1.0.3 coming out?"
Reply Quote
what about the boj angler?
Reply Quote
Why are you changing the functionality of so many skills?!
Reply Quote
Posted by Hornet85
Is this patch today?

Thanks. Didn't notice that. I was checking for it at the service status section, where the announcement did not say anything about 1.0.3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
These are updates no one cares about. Post the ones that screw us over and get it over with.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Patch... notes?
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 06:38 PMPosted by Demonic
These are updates no one cares about. Post the ones that screw us over and get it over with.

Yeah can you tell us about how you're too lazy to fix the problem of DH stacking IAS in every slot with crappy lvl 40 legendaries, so you're going to nerf IAS in half in slots it's actually supposed to be in (rings, ammy, gloves, weapon) so that the few barbarians that finally can beat the game no longer can?
Reply Quote
Force Armor needs serious tooltip updating as well.
Especially so, considering it's a skill that is actually used.
Reply Quote
this is just Patch 1.0.3 Tooltip Updates

where is the "Patch 1.0.3 Full Updates/Changelog"?

#facepalm
why won't they just give the full note?
geezzzz

it should be fix now right? they're releasing the patch soon
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Just gonna leave this here...

IAS on Quivers appears to be unchanged, I checked a few (including Dead Man’s Legacy) and they retained their pre 1.0.3 values.
Weapons
Haste 1: Old: (2-3%) New: (2%)
Haste 2: Old: (4-5%) New: (2%)
Haste 3: Old: (6-7%) New: (2-3%)
Haste 4: Old: (8-9%) New: (2-3%)
Haste 5: Old: (10-11%) New: (3-4%)
Haste 6: Old: (12-13%) New: (3-4%)
Haste 7: Old: (14-15%) New: (5%)
Haste 8: Old: (16-17%) New: (6-7%)
Haste 9: Old: (18-19%) New: (8-9%)
Haste 10: Old: (20-25%) New: (10-11%)

Other Types (Rings, Amulet, Gloves, Legendaries)
Haste 1: Old: (2-3%) New: (2%)
Haste 2: Old: (4-5%) New: (2-3%)
Haste 3: Old: (6-7%) New: (3-4%)
Haste 4: Old: (8-9%) New: (3-4%)
Haste 5: Old: (10-11%) New: (4-5%)
Haste 6: Old: (12-13%) New: (5-6%)
Haste 7: Old: (14-15%) New: (6-7%)
Haste 8: Old: (16-17%) New: (8-9%)
Reply Quote
I thought 1.0.3 was going to be the patch that featured all the much needed design changes. Not another skill tooltip update.
Reply Quote
Why do I get the impression your team operates like a development team that is just starting out in a basement or garage? The development team/support seem sooooo disorganized right now its not even funny.

Since launch, your hotfixes/patch notes have been extremely laughable. You can't even find them in one spot! They are just random posts by community managers, and are scattered across the forum... I can already see that when 1.03 comes out, in order for us to actually tell what changes were made, we will have to sift through the damn forums for 30 minutes. Not to mention how many changes you have made with absolutely no documentation provided to your customers...

I will be the first to admit that I personally have been very tough on Bioware since the launch of SWTOR, but man... They have there S**t together when it comes to there documentation on there website. Take a hint, go to swtor.com and see how long it takes you to read patch notes for the past 6 months. Then come back to your website, and try and find patch notes and hot fix information quickly.

Time to pack up the garage and basement and move into an office building Blizzard. You are quickly ruining a reputation that has taken over a decade to acheive.

Thanks,
Reply Quote
Good.... I've been hoarding all my gems waiting to combine them due to the drastic price reduction.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]