Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.3 Tooltip Updates

Just like blizzard to feed the fire and develop a big hype about patch 1.0.3 and when the official word for patch notes is release, it's no more than some USELESS tooltip updates. Blizzard has certainly got E.D. beat by a long shot.
Reply Quote
What about corrections to the tooltip for Wizard: Critical Mass?
Are you going to fix it or what?
Critical hits have a chance to reduce the cooldowns of your spells by 1 second
is really vague. What is the proc chance?
Reply Quote
Can't wait for the full sexy patch.
Reply Quote
The update started, then took me to the play page and there it sits. Can't go any further. Dunno where to go from here. The 'Play' button is not highlighted. Dunno what to do next.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
What about the update to Force Armor?

When will that tooltip be changed?
Reply Quote
Wizard
Paralysis
Tooltip now displays the correct duration for how long a target will be stunned: "Lightning damage dealt to enemies has up to a 8% chance to Stun the target for 1.5 seconds." (The functionality of the skill has not changed.)

Are you serious? You're going to the effort of updating the tooltip by putting in the stun duration, but not changing the ridiculous "up to a 8% chance to Stun" to something actually meaningful?

Please explain.
Reply Quote
Less than 24 hours before a patch is rolled out and we don't have full patch notes? Blizzard you're dropping the ball hardcore. I mean don't get me wrong D3 has been a freaking train wreck thus far but come on!
Reply Quote
Will patch 1.03 also have the re-balancing of Act 2-4 Inferno?

I'm getting pretty tried of farming Act 1 and Act 2 goblins.
Edited by Shasta#1344 on 6/18/2012 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
When is this patch coming out, I heard that Blizzard was releasing it after the Maintenance tomorrow morning. Please clarify, thanks.
Reply Quote
what about wizard's energy armor, FA rune?
Reply Quote
come the f**k on man wheres the rest? been waiting for this patch and that's all you going to show me. So we have to wait another week for the rest? etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Reply Quote
Can you update the actual stun durations for INFERNO? ie: either having the tooltips change when you are in inferno, or show the various nerfs. (eg: like the hidden modifiers to life on hit)

all the stuns and slows and confuse really don't seem to last as long as they should.
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 6/18/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
when will we be getting private chat channels?
Reply Quote
these !@#$in idiots arent listenin to u guys rofl, were talkin about lag AH how bad is the IAS

"were changing a few paragraphs on how we described the skills, should help ppl understand" OH BTW THERES NOTHING ELSE JUST THE FACT WE CHANGED A FEW WORDS

Blizzard Entertainment, are you guys that retarded?
Reply Quote
is the patch still on going? cause whenever i launched d3 an error report appear...
Reply Quote
Guys, they mentioned this a while back in the 1.0.3 Preview here, it may not be the actual patch notes but i doubt it will deviate much from what they have already mentioned.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208

Also, this is to answer those who are questioning what the scheduled maintenance is for

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5837135682#1

Enjoy! :)
Reply Quote
these !@#$in idiots arent listenin to u guys rofl, were talkin about lag AH how bad is the IAS

"were changing a few paragraphs on how we described the skills, should help ppl understand" OH BTW THERES NOTHING ELSE JUST THE FACT WE CHANGED A FEW WORDS

Blizzard Entertainment, are you guys that retarded?

Actually, I am gonna have to go ahead and disagree, and go with.... Your a retard. Did you even read what you typed? Barely makes any sense whatsoever... I am disappointed with Blizzard like everyone else, but yea.... your the tard here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]