Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.3 Tooltip Updates

is there already patch 1.0.3 official patch notes?
Reply Quote
wow! i'm excited about the new tooltips! smh

patch notes pls.
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Yuri
What about the changes that we actually care about?
Considering that you asked this question with all the manners of spoiled brat, I'm hoping they come back and tell you to go cork yourself. :)
Reply Quote
is the patch live on us?
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Perling
no ias nerf ?!

its still nerfed
Reply Quote
I just want to play the damn game when I want to.
I'm really frustrated!
Reply Quote
the drops are better in this patch right ?
Reply Quote
This game has never been broken unless they nerf stuff then it is and will need to then be fixed.
Reply Quote
Ten hours of downtime for tool-tips? This actually inspires quite a bit of hope in me. Since I doubt tool-tips are the only change, I suspect that Blizzard is going to attempt to fix the other issues like lag and low FPS that they are too embarrassed to publicize.

But if it really is 10 hours of downtime to fix some wording.... I might just have to uninstall.
Reply Quote
for all you people asking where all the other patch notes are, they released them last week
these are just some additional changes they are doing
Reply Quote
Why isen't stuff like this posted on EU forum?
Reply Quote
Damn, I was hoping for some clarification on how Whirlwind works, or some of the skills that just have "a chance" to do something.
Reply Quote
Excited! Hope they also fix a bunch of other crap in 1.03.
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 04:15 AMPosted by Kyro

Then why the hell did you make the bright idea of rolling a Wizard?

...Seriously, some people just make me go, ' WHAT THE !@#$!? '

Wizard tanks. Perhaps you've heard of them? They're very viable.

I seriously very much hate it when people stereotype classes and say a wiz aint like that wiz is like this barbs are like that not like this and that...

some stuff just works and are fun to do down plain simple

so yes, I definitely agree... melee wizards are just so cool but need loads of gear
Reply Quote
how about legendaries?
Reply Quote
With the nerf to attack speed, what are you doing to compensate Monks? Obviously they are built around attack speed to sustain LoH and Spirit regen...This will only hurt them worse in end game where they already struggle severely compared to ranged.
Reply Quote
After this patch, the game will be fixed.

[sacarsm]The game is balanced now, i love the blizzard team (testers, developers, managers...), they are very qualified[/sarcasm]
Edited by god666#1281 on 6/19/2012 5:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I noticed that there's a little typo on one of the Monk skills. When you mouse-over the icon for Mantra of Evasion (the temp bost) on the active effect bar it reads, "change" instead of "chance."

Granted that particular icon is only up for a couple seconds and the picture is the most important part, but a typo is a typo. Just an fyi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]