Diablo® III

Patch 1.0.3 Tooltip Updates

Hmm... System Patched.. Game restarted.. Launcher advising "Game is up to date".... Login... Booted with message game "Needs to be Patched!!" What is going on here?
Reply Quote
what you really need to work on is trying to make the classes all worth playing as it stands all ranged and magic classes do a much higher DPS then the melee classes and your lowering there dps with this IAS drop thus making them even more worthless to play, this game is really fun but has to many brakes in its balancing system..! oh wait that is because it seems that there is none? both me and 2 of my friends are geared to the teeth and have high DPS and good resists so on and the fact that a lvl 60 monk with 22k DPS clean and a warrior with 23.5k DPS take 2.4 min to kill butcher in Inferno with 2 others just watching and a DH with 18.2k dps can kill him alone just as fast is sad.. and now your going to make our DPS drop its kinda hard to think what you guys think balanced is. BTW i am not ranting or complaining about the game it self i just do not think the game has any balance to the classes and cannot see why you would take from one who is all ready slower at killing something then another and make them even less able to do that job its just silly kinda like taking money from the poor to give to the rich if you ask me..
Reply Quote
Can't they just patch everything up and fully tested it out then only launch the game. Really sucks to get these patches too often and narrow down the opportunity to play.
Reply Quote
Im having the same problem as DesKida, it wants to patch and then kicks me out and says the game is already running and nothing happens....Please fix this!
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 07:34 AMPosted by DesKida
Hmm... System Patched.. Game restarted.. Launcher advising "Game is up to date".... Login... Booted with message game "Needs to be Patched!!" What is going on here?

Same thing is happening to me. What's the fix for this?
Reply Quote
Im having the same problem here too
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

Just saying, for those that can't get into the game.
Not until 1pm PDT
Reply Quote
the new patch just came out, and now i cant play this game, just because i'm using a broadband connection instead of a cable to modem connection. what the hell?!
Reply Quote
Automatic patching is not working. How can I manually patch 1.03c?
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Wyrder

Same thing is happening to me. What's the fix for this?

Same for me also...Wanted to play before I have to go to work :(
Reply Quote
omfg, RELAX! does nobody read before they post?!?!? it's not supposed to be done until 1:00 PM PDT...

morons
Reply Quote
it takes ten hours to code 2 Kb of text?
Reply Quote
So that's what 4PM EST ?
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 08:07 AMPosted by HoloGram
So that's what 4PM EST ?

indeed
Reply Quote
I hope they do more than that. how about some nice weapons and gear and how about sticking solely to loot finds that are specific to your character. if i find another wand im going to break something! ty.
Reply Quote
game jest updated and all it is dooing is saying is a new patch is available over and over
what do i do?
Reply Quote
it is very on time, cool man.
Reply Quote
Any chance that someone in Blizzard will use a few more brain cells and realise the contradiction with respect to the magic find nerf, and the fact that many items currently listed in the auction house have magic find on them - that may as well be useless?

Way to go Blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]