Diablo® III

A new patch is available - Workaround

OMG I love you Barthus. You truly are a life-saving genius! Worked for me!
God bless you kind sir.
Just wanted to say thank you. It was really quick to fix that with your step by step guide! Thanks a bunch. :)
Didn't work. Still says there is a patch available and the launcher crashes when the game forces it to relaunch.
Tech support the way it should be.

Maybe Barthus should show a thing or two to Blizzard about tech support.
Worked perfectly!!! to the others make sure editing the agent.db file is correctly done and of course enable the hidden folders in Folder Options so that you can go to ProgramData Folder then delete the Agent Folder.
OOOh man you saved my day!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!
Blizzard is stupid? Many enSG players playing US server they did not give a "shyt" on these players and they seems to CARE about patching but neglect the fact how to take care these players when the patch is done. "A hole"
Why should we have to do this?.... I mean SERIOUSLY!!! WTF!?!?
View profile
thank you barthus, a thumbs up for your fine work :) we should sticky this!

it works ppl, just follow the instructions carefully!
Edited by Krystonosetz#2434 on 7/10/2012 3:17 PM PDT
Riiiight...... i just tried it and it didn't work... Can't blizzard fix this for the 10 million players or is this going to a regular blizzard D3 updater?.. LOL Manual... pfffffft.. So does this mean that the next update wont work unless we do this work around right??????????
Worked perfectly. You're a champ :D
Thanks for the tip. Works completely fine now. Now to play... :D
I use Apple OSX how do you fix it on that platform?
Thanks, this worked perfectly!
well, deleting the agent folder in progdata worked. but this is seriously messed up. freaking workarounds all the time. bliz fire you're lazy !@# encoders for a sleazy job and all hail barthus!
thanks mate
You. Sir. Are a legend. Ta.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]