But even then, it would not explain the 8GB it's downloading (It'd be downloading 3 to 4GB)
No, I didn't change anything like that. Only did what was in the instructions.
In the agent.db file, I changed "http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch" to "http://enGB.patch.battle.net:1119/patch"
06/19/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Bader77I think I know what I did wrong now. I just re-read the instructions and I think that what you meant by 10057 MPQ's was the file name, not the numbers of files.
None of this worked for me! I have an eu client patch 1.0.3
No matter what i do it loops..
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.