Diablo® III

A new patch is available - Workaround

59 Undead Death Knight
Did you change the language of the game? You're only supposed to change the patch_url, otherwise the launcher will have to download the files needed to run the game in the new language. (enGB and enUS are 2 different locales)

But even then, it would not explain the 8GB it's downloading (It'd be downloading 3 to 4GB)
Edited by e1D#1473 on 6/19/2012 1:24 PM PDT
No, I didn't change anything like that. Only did what was in the instructions.
In the agent.db file, I changed "http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch" to "http://enGB.patch.battle.net:1119/patch"
this did not work for me, either im doing some thing wrong or its just not happening.

I am trying to get on to the EU servers. but it keeps patch looping, i did this and it still says im on patch 1.0.3 as it keeps downloading from US server.

really Annoying, and i got my client from EU website
59 Undead Death Knight
No, I didn't change anything like that. Only did what was in the instructions.
In the agent.db file, I changed "http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch" to "http://enGB.patch.battle.net:1119/patch"

I don't know what went wrong. I did the same thing to revert my client multiple times and never had to re-download anything.
thank you sir, you are more useful than the blues

but since stuff like that happened in the previous patches, i wonder if ill have to go throught that every time a new patch is up...
I'll try to re-start this whole process and will let you know shortly!
I think I know what I did wrong now. I just re-read the instructions and I think that what you meant by 10057 MPQ's was the file name, not the numbers of files.
thanks so much :) <3
Thank you, it worked.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Much appreciated.
59 Undead Death Knight
06/19/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Bader77
I think I know what I did wrong now. I just re-read the instructions and I think that what you meant by 10057 MPQ's was the file name, not the numbers of files.

Sorry about that. But now that you have to download the whole thing you really should think about installing the enGB client.
I live In England and I play on the EU servers however I think I downloaded the US client (how can you tell?) and I'm having this problem I am quite apprehensive about delving into my files and altering them. Should I just wait for the EU servers to have the patch applied to them, which happens tommorow, or would it still be looping once they have applied the patch to the servers?
This issue is such a pain .. they need to fix it !
I have the right version (I can see it on my login screen) .. but it keeps saying there is a new version :(
ok it's working not .. the fact to delete the Agent folder switched my Server Setting back to Europe within the game .. So I just had to set it up to Americas back
What is the correct version that it is meant to show?

I attempt to fix it by deleting my agent folder but says that it can't run because there is no internet connection. :/
59 Undead Death Knight
What is the correct version that it is meant to show?

I attempt to fix it by deleting my agent folder but says that it can't run because there is no internet connection. :/
Failed to download a required file?
Thank you so much this was starting to drive me crazy. you are fantastic :P
"A New patch for Diablo III is available"
The Game will be closed and the patch will be applied(and then will crash). You will be able to continue playing (in a day after we will fix this problem).
This is not the first time when it's happen. I'm expecting more from Blizzard...
None of this worked for me! I have an eu client patch 1.0.3
No matter what i do it loops..
59 Undead Death Knight
None of this worked for me! I have an eu client patch 1.0.3
No matter what i do it loops..

EU is still at 1.0.2c, are you trying to play in the US servers? Do you have the correct region selected? (Open Diablo III then check the account settings)

If you're indeed trying to log in the Americas and your game is at version 1.0.3 then your battle.net.dll file might be missing or damaged.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]