Diablo® III

A new patch is available - Workaround

great find.. worked for me
I Guess I am not allowed to have a win.
Followed instructions, now am getting a little box that sais "Updating System Files" the bar has moved to about 2/3 of the way along and has been sitting there for near 1/2 hour.....
I must say that I am becomming heartly sick of the almost constant dramas I am having with this game...
bitterly disappointed Blizzard...
DL a new one from your account, it works for me
Thanks loads, i am from Asia server with enUS client, after changing to zhTW on the patch url line in agent.db and run launcher whooooops there it goes im in game now :) TS ur brilliant!
guys pay attention when you do this honestly get it right the first time :)
Having same issue, raised a ticket, no response as yet. I don't really wanna go fiddlin with files, just play the game!!!
help can not open agent.db as some how changed it to open in explorer
I cant open .agent .db
i really don't understand by blizzard giving us hard time to update a patch!
it should be user friendly and automatic update!

Good work blizzard for soo many years of making diablo 3!
I did this but I had to patch 8 gb of files @_@

What went wrong? :(
it's really helpful...thx a lot...:-)
I had already uninstall and delete the folder If still there and reinstall and repatch still now working.

Any manual patch for this?
Thanks Barthus, the first half of your method worked for me.

And we hear nothing from Blizzard after 18 hours from the Home page or the Technical Support threads. That is utterly disappointing.
You are LEGENDARY! You fixed my game .
I'll be having a bourbon to toast to you
thanks a lot man, it works.
Help! I've reverted my setup to the original and the exe. file says ijl15 is missing from my computer. Help!!!
Thanks Barthus, the first half of your method worked for me.

And we hear nothing from Blizzard after 18 hours from the Home page or the Technical Support threads. That is utterly disappointing.

they prob busy fixing other stuff.. u know.. "keeping a close look at crit chance/dmg to make sure it not limiting build variety as opposed to being high OP damage".. oh wait.. that's the design team.

Tech support is busy.. moderating WTB and WTS threads.
Thank you so much
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]