Diablo® III

A new patch is available - Workaround

07/11/2012 04:35 AMPosted by Zenothebadd
i downloaded the patch the play button lights up i hit play and nothing happens it just stays on the patch page and says launching been waiting 20 mins now and still hasnt launch i have already deleted the patch 3 times and stop the agent 32 3 times and it still doesnt launch everything was working find till this patch p;ease advise how to fix this or do i have to reenstall the game to fix this

Seeing that i had the same problem and reinstalled many times (with BOTH disc and digital download), I cannot guarantee whether or not reinstalling will even work
06/19/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Barthus
http://enSG.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
this works guys. from australia
Any solutions for Macbook users?

still no solutions from Blizzard, so sad...
WHAT RUBBISH... THE PATCH SHOULD BE RECTIFIED IMMEDIATELY BY BLIZZARD AND PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE SENT ALL OVER THE PLACE TO DELETE AND AMEND FILES. MINE STILL DOES NOT WORK.

NOW BEFORE ALL THE TECH HEADS JUMP ON ME AND SAY I AM DOING IT WRONG, I DO NOT CARE, IT SHOULD NOT BE UP TO ME TO RECTIFY THEIR PATHETIC MISTAKE, I HAVE NOT MADE MILLIONS SELLING AN INFERIOR PRODUCT.
Well, I got to the part where you delete the Agent folder in the battle.net folder. returns error code blzpts00008. im stumped.
hye there..
i am from malaysia..stuck to it for nearly 2 days..
with this help..i can play it again...thanks :)
i just repeatedly installed the game and at last it auto patched! Blizzard if you are reading this just put a download on your website so we can auto update it ourselves if you are too lazy to doi it!SOB's we aint techy people like you so simplify it it makes it more less hurting!
Theres only 1 thing in my Bnet folder and its called 'battle.net'

any ideas?
this worked for me, thanks alot dude!
I have an error saying the program cant start because ijl15.dll is missing from your computer, this happens after i try opening the new diablo111.exe
Edited by maximus#11573 on 7/11/2012 6:00 AM PDT
+Infinity
thanks!!!!!!!
1. Go in your Diablo III folder.
2. Open the .agent.db file on WordPad.(This file may be hidden and please, do not delete this file)
3. find the "patch_url" line and change its value to:
http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch4. Save and close the file.

5. Now go in the Battle.net folder:

Win 7/8/Vista
C:\ProgramData\Battle.net
Windows XP
C:\Document and settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net

(ProgramData and Application Data are hidden folders.)

6. Once inside the Battle.net folder, select and delete the Agent folder. (don't skip this step)

7. Start the Launcher.

Tried but didn't work for me.... SG player ;(
Thanks, that did the trick. How do these issues get missed?
I am now trying this method, hope it would help!!

I got hang in the launcher after last update!

And finally, I can get back to kill!! THX a lot!
Edited by CRonaldo#3670 on 7/11/2012 5:28 AM PDT
i am also comming across the same problem you would think that all the money and time people invest in this game you would be able to get somthing right
wondering if maybe you could make a vid on it, would help explain it alot better, i i cant even find the hidden folder :/
I tried but it dun work for me. Pls help cuz i have been waiting for >1days to loggin
australian player, couldnt patch, cracked the shi ts, started forum trawling instead to pass some time, found this, tried it, worked perfectly first try. barthus i feel like i could kiss you..no ho mo..
Edited by Asmodius#1203 on 7/11/2012 5:33 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]