Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
i cannot find the agent folder.
1. Go in your Diablo III folder.
2. Open the .agent.db file on WordPad.(This file may be hidden and please, do not delete this file)
3. find the "patch_url" line and change its value to:
http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch4. Save and close the file.
5. Now go in the Battle.net folder:
C:\Document and settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net
(ProgramData and Application Data are hidden folders.)
6. Once inside the Battle.net folder, select and delete the Agent folder. (don't skip this step)
7. Start the Launcher.
Infact, i dun even need to change the "patch_url". it is the same as given. what happen now? pls help
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.