Diablo® III

Whats best set armor for Demon Hunter?

And where can I get it/make it?
Reply Quote
Clearly you are new around these parts.

Basically, there is no "best" set really, the best set armor doesn't have the stats that random rares or even blues can provide.

And, just so you know, the good set armor, legendaries, rares, and blues are extremely rare drops from inferno mode. I have logged close to 130 hours on my account and my roomate has logged over 200 on his. Combined we have found one legendary item (that was absolute crap) and zero set pieces.

So in short, the best armor you can get is from the AH. It is probably almost as rare to find a legendary or set item as it is to hit 5 out of 6 numbers on lotto. and probably close to hitting the jackpot if you find a legendary or set item worth anything. Only difference is, you *play* multiple tickets every game because of all the slaughterfest.

So, not trying to discourage you Slender, but unless you have about a billion gold pieces, you will not own a complete "set" for quite a while. Enjoy playing the game with what gear you can find or afford on the AH. Quite simply, the drops are very infrequent in comparison with Diablo 2. (like I said 350+ hours combined and we found one single unique. I am only in act 2 but he is finished with inferno)
Reply Quote
Deerhunter of the Seventeen Kingdoms.

Found off Anubtheridon in the Black Wing Nexus.
Reply Quote
You want something with 70+ dex. 2 gem slots and +10 max discipline. Vitality and / or all resist is a plus but not mandatory - +10 discipline is.

Gold auction house, real money auction house, act 1 inferno Whimyshire or act 3/4 and a lot of luck and farming.
Edited by KeanuFreeves#1701 on 6/18/2012 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 02:48 PMPosted by KeanuFreeves
You want something with 70+ dex. 2 gem slots and +10 max discipline. Vitality and / or all resist is a plus but not mandatory - +10 discipline is.

Try 100+ dex, 3 gem slots, and then anything else. Vit / resist don't matter bc you'll get 1 hit killed anyways in inferno
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]