Diablo® III

BLIZARD STOP MAKING DHs USELESS

ok first you nerf ias which is gonna lower dh damage by ALOT then you nerf shadow tentacle so it only hits 1 enamy at a tume such bull!@#$
Reply Quote
Dude most every DH knew a nerf was coming to NT, welcome to life
Reply Quote
Hello people how we doing today, Great good, so now that the formalities are out of the way I'd just like to say I've been with diablo, and blizzard for the matter, since the very beginning and I've never felt the need to complain until now. Now before I go into the meat and potatoes of why I'm posting let me first say that I actually agree with the difficulty (bang head against wall difficulty)of inferno and the fact that elite players aren't all wearing the exact same gear as each other and yes I even agree with the always online aspect, because let's face it hackers ruined diablo 2.

With that being said, I am seriously wondering how the hell my DH is supposed to handle inferno with this IAS nerf. Let's face it, you could go full barbarian (i have a lvl 60 inferno barb) gear with 750+ resist(resist doesnt matter to DH to those of you who player other classes), 10K+ armor, and 40K plus health and get 1 shotted by 1 fallens.. But being realistic and sticking to this whole play the game as you're supposed too, I load my DH up with DPS, dex, plus crit, plus crit dmg, and of course (the backbone of DH dmg) IAS!! I'm sure some of u read that last part are thinking to yourself that IAS isnt the backbone of DH dmg..and on the sheet you may be right BUT take into consideration that everything 1 shots you in inferno and you spend about 90% of your time running that IAS turns from a simple damage modifier to a % of how long you will survive...

Now I'm sure there are a million players of other classes who are sitting there reading thing and thinking.. DH have to much DPS anyway.. To which I say Dh are the GLASS CLANNON class.. With all that being said... It appears we're down to my conclusion.. I made this thread not to stir the pot of $h@# or to arbitarially complain but to actually ask other DHs, players(dont comment if you dont know the first thing about DH)(Also dont comment if you're a melee class that's pissed about DH dps), and even the blizzard staff this question.. If I play my DH like I'm supposed to, I'm geared relativelty well, and I am a VERY VERY experience player.. Just how the F are us DH's supposed to survive.. I mean come on act 2 is already pretty much a death sentance already and it would seem from act 2 on that if the wind blows the wrong way we die.. I know we do massive amount of damage but that doesnt mean we 1 shot champs like alot of people would like to believe we should.. And I haven't even mentioned the increased repair cost.. So really wtf.. Real talk honest question.

I post this because blizzard wont let me post this on my own thread!!!
Reply Quote
Not a "nerf". It's actually a FIX because it was a BUG.
Reply Quote
Use frost bolt jeez. lol
Reply Quote
Why is it that DH's complain more than any other class, but have the least to complain about?
Reply Quote
LOLLLLLLLLL.

This is SO SEXY.

DH's been SO OVERPOWERED since the start of this game. I love how 80% of the haters on this forum are just frustrated DH.

Feels so good. When I see someone rage on this forum now, I just smile knowing it's probably a DH farmer who got nerfed. ahhh...justice..
Reply Quote
Dont you have a smoke screen to hide behind? Why dont you vault on out of here.
Reply Quote
Actually you shouldnt see a significant dmg reduction unless your mostly iLvL63 gear as attack speed is a scaling modifier and not a flat modifier like crit hit dmg or something. so that out of the way there was no nerf to tentacles the ability was bugged and has now been addressed :D which means we can now use the other more powerful abilities of elemental arrow or even rapid fire with web shot and such n stuff n things..
Reply Quote
Oh man I love all the barbs coming into DH forums today to gloat.

LOVE IT.

more please.
Reply Quote
LOLLLLLLLLL.

This is SO SEXY.

DH's been SO OVERPOWERED since the start of this game. I love how 80% of the haters on this forum are just frustrated DH.

Feels so good. When I see someone rage on this forum now, I just smile knowing it's probably a DH farmer who got nerfed. ahhh...justice..

Rofl when they hit you with the nerf bat and make you even worse then dhs again... lawl its a vicious cycle
Reply Quote
DH will still be OP. The time to cry is when they take away our Sharp Shooter
Reply Quote
Oh, hello, I see the children have come out to whine.

Drop your balls and figure it out. Or don't. You leaving the game is no loss to the rest of us.
Reply Quote
How can you call something OP that dies in 1 hit.. seriouslly the ignorance of some people.. I have a lv 60 barb and a lv 60 DH and I find my barbarian alot easier to play because my barb can take more than 1 hit.. My barb doesn't die when a mob farts in my general direction. And to those of you who think smoke screen is some god send, go !@#$ yourself. Every class has an O %^-* button.. but no one has to use them quite as much as DH. its 1.5 secs of God Mode, what about ignore pain or diamon skin or any of that !@#$..
Reply Quote
Duh. NT was obviously SUPER broken. If you couldn't figure this out based on just plain how much better it was than every other hatred spender in the DH arsenal... You deserve to be butthurt.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]