Diablo® III

Since Patch Error 3007

Ive been trying to log in for the last hour or so and keep getting this eror 3007 (your connection has timed out please log in again). I was playing last night and neer had this error before.
Any help please?
Edited by BadAssMudda#1618 on 6/19/2012 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have bypassed my router and it makes no difference still getting this error...
Reply Quote
So ive looked at the 50 page thread on eror 3007 and most of it involves the router.
Since ive bypassed the router to no avail, anything else I can do??
Reply Quote
Allot of the error 3007 seems to be for people while they are playing I cant login at all!!!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Same problem!!!
Reply Quote
I got on for like 10 minutes and hit level 13, no ability to gain EXP...I log all the way out of the game to log back in and reset my game...Guess what?

3007!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
bump still cant login
Reply Quote
Since ive bypassed the router to no avail, anything else I can do??

I'm not sure if you're getting Error 3007 in-game or logging in, but if you are getting in in-game and disconnecting (as I was) try joining general chat. I read that on the Blizzard blog and have stopped disconnecting.
Reply Quote
no im not getting in game, i just cant log in at all. I read the error 3007 post to no avail.
Somehow i can connect to the europe servers but to the americas servers where i play and have my characters i dont get the check on connected to battle.net, i didnt have this issue ever before, and i played as recently as last night.
Reply Quote
The last time I had it and fixed it was by getting the authenticator, not trolling. This time the Authenticator isn't going to help as I got the error 3007 also since the update. Tried messing with the router, even bypassed it.
Reply Quote
error 3007 and error 3005, was around before patch 1.03. Welcome to the club. BTW don't bother checking routers and all that jazz... It's blizz's servers
Reply Quote
am getting the same error wth
Reply Quote
3007 after every 15 minutes. Such a punctual error.
Reply Quote
Bump for justice.

Im having same issues.
Reply Quote
The thing is i dont get into the game and then get disconecte, i cant login at all. I pretty much cant get the first check for conected battle.net when i hit login.

And i bypassed my router so i know its not that
Reply Quote
just reinstalled.... same problem , all my friends are playing , i am mad as hell and i wont take this anymore
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]