Diablo® III

Since Patch Error 3007

tried changing the language now i have to download 2.5 gb still wont conect.
Any help blues?
Reply Quote
sighs im dissapointed cant even play now
Reply Quote
amazing everyone with this is being completely ignores
Reply Quote
bump for justice
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 09:46 PMPosted by BadAssMudda
amazing everyone with this is being completely ignores

I've replied in 3 others that have disappeared off the forums apparently...Or they are so far backed up that I can't find them.
Reply Quote
bump for justice
Reply Quote
lol welcome is been 3 week for me dont try the crap i mean ive been playing this game for over 50 hour without issue then they patch the game and in the same time give me a bonus (error 3007).

Just go go play something else they are blind and wont fix it anytime soon.
Reply Quote
It is just the same for me. I actally timed the errors. Around 15 min every time.
Reply Quote
Same here after playing 10 min it disconnect me from game and error 3005, 3007....
Reply Quote
Was fine 2 days ago, tried everything and i still cant get it working on American Servers ? ? works fine on Euro and Asia though ????? cant even log in :(
Reply Quote
Ive been trying to log in for the last hour or so and keep getting this eror 3007 (your connection has timed[/quote]
Reply Quote
same for me, getting over trying to fix it, about to give up on d3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]