Diablo® III

Quick Bug Fix for .3 update.

(Locked)

So, I was having experience gain problems and invisible health globe problems.
I reset my battlenet password and uh, yeah. Bingo. No more experience problems or health globe problems at this point.
I can confirm. That seemed to work for me too.
Yup... This works... Thanks!
WORKED!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Confirmed. It worked for me. Weird.
Confirmed that this also worked for me
Can confirm as well. Changed my password and can now gain exp, and my followers have returned to their proper levels.
Confirmed! Worked for me too. Super weird.
THIS WORKED
confirmed works for me
Worked here too!
Confirmed here too.

It's really sad that such a simple fix was all that was required, yet a combined total of over 25 pages spanning multiple threads never once received a reply from a Blizzard rep.
Worked for me too. Champion!
It works!!!
Confirmed here too.

It's really sad that such a simple fix was all that was required, yet a combined total of over 25 pages spanning multiple threads never once received a reply from a Blizzard rep.

It's true.
Is this solution resolving any other issues besides exp gain and health globes? I noticed my general chat chatter seemed to be back up.
Blizzard Employee
Awesome post, thanks guys. Please spread the word. I have informed CS of this as well.
Confirmed! Worked for me too! (just a note to blizzard. I played with my Demon Hunter up to the Skeleton King and it gave me the opportunity to "Upgrade now" even though I already had. I think this might be part of the problem. Love you all! :D
i love you<3
06/19/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Vasadan
Awesome post, thanks guys. Please spread the word. I have informed CS of this as well.

Hooray!
Do I get a prize for this awesome discovery that has potentially saved you many a headache?
Fix works! Thanks!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]