Diablo® III

Command click not working

Not sure if any other mac users are experiencing this problem, but my command click wont work. It worked fine yesterday, but after I downloaded 1.03 today, I can't use my secondary skill bc my command click wont work. I also can't use command click to swap things from my stash to my backpack or buy things from vendors. I have tried restarting diablo III and I tried restarting my computer, but alas, its still not working. (Command key is working because command-tab works. Its just that command click is not acting as right click anymore).

What do I do?

Maybe I'm the only one that plays using command click, but I dont have a magic mouse, and I need this to work.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Some of the Mac options changed to where you will need to toggle it. I'm currently writing up a FAQ on this but I'll post what I have here for now.

Mac Options (Options>Gameplay>Mac Only Controls)
    Q: How does the Disable OS Keyboard Shortcuts option in the Gameplay section work?
    A: Disables the operating system keyboard shortcuts. The option is always enabled in Fullscreen mode. For all other modes, this requires that “Enabled access for assistive devices” is checked in the Universal Access preference pane in the System Preferences.

Q: What does Use Command key as Control key option do?
    A: Uses the Command key and Control key interchangeably.

Q: I want to use Command+click as right click. Is there an option for me to do this?
    A: Yes. Simply check the Command left click as right click option to be able to Command+Click for a right click.
Edited by Machkhan on 6/19/2012 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have this same issue
Reply Quote
Glad to have found this forum and solution but this needs to be elevated to the patch release notes. This patch effectively breaks the gaming experience for mac laptop users by not being able to right click.
Reply Quote
K dwyf. My command key is not working As a right click. I need to play diablo MAC
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]