Diablo® III

~50k DPS WD...LF Barb to farm Act 3 with!

BY THE BEAR OF ZEUS! With the new changes to Inferno...I want to start farming Act 3 again. Since the Tyrael nerf, farming was very tedious and not enjoyable. With the changes, I am looking for someone to elite farm in Act 3. I am still rocking 50k DPS (down from 65k QQ :( )...but still have ~15 mil to spend once I figure out what to do after the IAS nerf.

I am on a lot through the wee hours of the night, so if you are a night owl...lets farm it up.

Bauerman18#1705.
Edited by Bauerman18#1705 on 6/19/2012 12:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bumpz
Reply Quote
Bumpz
Reply Quote
Bumpz, 5 stack farmin
Reply Quote
You can add me, I'm on at odd times. But I'd be down to farm. You looking for tank spec, my gear is solid. Also have DW dps gear 60k dps ish, might need new weapons though with LoH instead of life steal. Been tanking mostly.
Reply Quote
Just lookin for someone to farm with and soak up some damage. I'll add ya. Act 3 seems to be pretty easy now.
Edited by Bauerman18#1705 on 6/19/2012 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Bauerman18
BY THE BEAR OF ZEUS!

It's Beard* not bear. Zeus never had any bears.. that I know of.
Reply Quote
lol typos ftl :(
Reply Quote
hit me up, #1915
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]