Diablo® III

TORCHLIGHT 2 AWWW YEAH

So ready.
Reply Quote
I got forum banned for even mentioning said game. I can't wait for it to get here.
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Squirtle
So ready.
be in store for disappointment
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Creepshow
I got forum banned for even mentioning said game. I can't wait for it to get here.

right....
Reply Quote
This game is more lol then gw2.
Reply Quote
You know it wont be any better than Diablo 3, your character files are saved on your computer that means there will never be any real multiplayer.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Death Knight
08/30/2012 09:04 AMPosted by DeadRu
You know it wont be any better than Diablo 3, your character files are saved on your computer that means there will never be any real multiplayer.

Ahh but there will be. The problem is the game is overly botted right out of the box. You can mod your offline toon and then import it into the game. Of course I believe you need to purchase mods from the store if you wish to use them in game. It should appeal to all the botter,hacker, cheaters and losers in this game pretty much.

You dont "buy" mods... lol. You DL and install them at your own desire.

The game is a sandbox compared to blizzards military compound. You do what you want and enjoy it. If other people having better stuff than you because they cheated bothers you, then you should focus on graduating highschool before playing.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
it's fun, the skill system is pretty complex,stat spending as well.

the lack of a closed-server realm kinda makes me sad, but that's how it is
Reply Quote
Looks like a good game, as kids' games go.
Reply Quote
Good go play your porchlight 2 and quit posting this junk around here. You must think it just get's under Blizzards skin when they see posts like this, but I really doubt it does. I really doubt care what you are going to do.
Reply Quote
I'd rather play Baldur's Gate Enhanced
Reply Quote
View profile
Just find a group or guild of players who dont want to hack/cheat/mod whatever. Besides there is going to be a way to tell that and you can kick and ignore those players if you choose. Basically you can play torchlight 2 however you want, plus the graphics are awesome. All i know is im going to have 2 great action rpgs to play.
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Benefactr
Good go play your porchlight 2 and quit posting this junk around here. You must think it just get's under Blizzards skin when they see posts like this, but I really doubt it does. I really doubt care what you are going to do.

I really doubt care huh?
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Squirtle
So ready.

With some luck you may get about 40 hours of gameplay like we did with Torchlight.
Edited by babinro#1836 on 8/30/2012 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/30/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Benefactr

Apparently it gets under your skin though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]