Diablo® III

error 3007

wont let me connect after patching =(
Reply Quote
join the club, and blizzard as per usual doesn't even acknowledge it.
Reply Quote
yup in the same boat, and it was fine last night, and we can connect to europe servers fine so.....
Reply Quote
i am reinstalling now , but this is pretty crappy , i mean it says i wont be able to connect but america , untill the patch is deployed to the rest of the servers , thing is i got some friends from my area already playing :S
Reply Quote
same here :( hope you guys share on how to fix this kind of problem. i mean ive been on the americas server and now after the patch wont even log me in. what the hell ? :
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
ScReamcOre,

Is it still not letting you on? I had your account reset earlier and in looking at it now, it appears you've been playing.
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

If you see this thread (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415154086), there are many people having the same problem.

It's only after the latest patch; it's only with the Americas server. We can connect to the Asia and Europe servers just fine.
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

I am also having this Error 3007 problem, wont even have me connect to battlenet. I tried following your advices with regards to the ports and etc. however, it still does not work. Please help out.
Reply Quote
Same problem here. I can only use VPN to connect to battlenet now.
Reply Quote
Hey i got the same problem here so umm please help:)
btw whats causing this? already did the proper resets and stuf
Reply Quote
Omrakos

btw my D3 hasn't fully updated from patch 1.0.6a to v1.0.6a.13644. its only at 51%
is it possible that is the cause of the problems?
Edited by SeverXIII#6323 on 1/4/2013 10:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Error 3007. Haven't been able to log in for over 2 weeks :(
Reply Quote
HELP!!
Error 3007
sometimes got pass the server connection and stops when authenticating :(
Edited by boris#1199 on 1/5/2013 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
me aswell. Just started playing AGAIN today after months. Can log-in to asia server but not US server. Keep getting error 3007 even with authenticator removed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]