Diablo® III

My game will not start.

I have just recently installed D3 to my computer and when ever i try to play it i get to the screen where it has the new bulletins and community. Whenever i hit "PLAY" the Diablo 3 logo will show up for about 30 seconds then disappear. I have let it sit for about 30 mins to see if the game would start up and nothing. I don't know what to do and need help. Also when i get pasted the logo in task manager Diablo 3 won't be in applications but in processes only.
Edited by Nimbuscloud#1105 on 6/19/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm having this problem now. Any fixes?
Reply Quote
I realize this is an older thread; but this is exactly what I'm running into as well. It starts up in the processes tab, sits there running at around 50% processor consumed and never starts. The D3 skull pops up on screen for around 5 seconds and disappears after that.

I've attempted to force admin mode on it and still has the same issue. I can't find anything in regards to log files that hint at what might be going on. I was also able to play this yesterday with no problems; but today seems to be different.
Reply Quote
having the exact same problem need fix
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]