Diablo® III

NV stacks lost on act progression

It’s no secret that our goal for the end-game item hunt is players hunting monsters packs, building to five stacks of Nephalem Valor, and then killing a boss. While we’re seeing a lot of that occurring, what we’re missing is people feeling like it’s worthwhile to continue onward after killing a boss.

First off, I just wanted to say I agree with the changes. People should want to clear entire acts, and then continue with the next act, and not just cherry pick certain areas over and over again.

However, once you complete an act, and then continue to the next one, you currently lose all stacks of NV.

This is easily tested by killing the Butcher on act 1, and then by having the caravan leader transport you to act 2 while you still have NV stacks.

This seems to be counter-intuitive to the current design philosophies, and is hopefully just an oversight.
Reply Quote
I know this will be immediately lost amongst the countless whining threads, as on creation it started on page 3, but...

Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]